SmilingElephant's Team for New Group Support Challenge Thread

Mrs. J

I LOVE it!!! This isn't a braidout?

LOL, nope!!!! It's literally a wash n go! All I did was co-wash with Infusium 23 in the AM & put a little oil & Jane Carter's N&S and then just let it dry. My hair gets big as it dries & that's what I end up with!!! Before starting this HHJ, I don't think I would've been able to get away with this....but, now that my hair is healthier, it doesn't look super dry & damaged! So, I'll be rocking this more often!!!

Mrs. J

Hey Ladies!!! There hasn't been any action on here as of late, I see....I hope everyone is doing well. I don't really like this new site...at first I was okay with it, but I just noticed that my profile is totally umpped up....they have me down as someone named Julia with Type 1 short & sexy hair living in Afghanistan....I don't know what happened with that or who to tell to change it...anyway, I just thought I'd drop by and post since noone had been on. I installed some crochet hair into my hair on Sunday and I actually like it...it looks a lot like a twist out and alot of my co-workers thought it was my hair (although they aren't really into hair)!!! I'll try to post a pic in a second!

SmilingElephant

Soooo.....i kinda forgot about this challenge right?:look:.....:spank:

If anybody is still doing their thing on here you can post your pics/results by then end of the year. I am actually 7 months into my transition right now....but i would like to see how we all came along:D

My results are on my blog My Journey to the Jungle

Day Dreamer

I have not been doing alot to my hair as I have not had alot of time. I have noit done relaxed my hair since july so I have a little poof with straight ends. I have taken a pic of the roots and when i relax next week i will be posting before and after shots.

Hope everyone is doing okay.

Soooo.....i kinda forgot about this challenge right?:look:.....:spank:

If anybody is still doing their thing on here you can post your pics/results by then end of the year. I am actually 7 months into my transition right now....but i would like to see how we all came along:D

My results are on my blog My Journey to the Jungle