Snakes in the Pulpit author sues Streaming faith

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection
I'm not sure whether to put this here, OT, or Ent, but I'm open to suggestions and can move it.
I dont know who Reuben Armstrong is, tho the name sounds familiar. I thought you guys might know.
-------------------------------------------
http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-religion/1886305/posts
http://www.independentconservative.com/2007/08/26/armstrong_files_suit/

Dallas, TX) August 27th 2007 The Reuben Armstrong Show was dumped by Streaming Faith at the beginning of August 2007 because of a Controversial book “Snakes in the Pulpit” the book exposes the lies and deception of four megapastors, Bishop Eddie Long, TD Jakes, Joel Osteen and Creflo Dollar. Armstrong and his Attorney will filing a multi million dollar law suit against Streaming Faith and its parent company Multicast Media Technologies.
Armstrong said in a press conference “Streaming Faith had no reasons to dump my show because of a book I wrote, the contract clearly states that either party must give a 90 day written cancellation notice. Streaming Faith failed to abide by their contact.” Armstrong also mentioned that he feels that he has been discriminated because of his race.

Armstrong who is the author of “snakes in the pulpit” said “the book was due to be release August 29th 2007 but due to the concerns he had with streaming faith he had to postpone the release date to September 18th 2007 and is very disgruntled about the situations.”

Armstrong said “these four pastors Bishop TD Jakes, Joel Osteen, Eddie Long and Creflo Dollar are Twisting Scriptures and taking them out of context for Fame and Fortune and they will be exposed.”

When asking Armstrong about Juanita Bynum he responded and said “I pray that Pimptress Mrs. Bynum well, but this is no surprise this is what happens when you are playing with Gods people you are walking on thin lines.

Armstrong book which was schedule to be release August 29th has been rescheduled to September 18th 2007. All Books can be preorders on www.snakesinthepulpit.com

Contact: Reuben Armstrong 972-333-9526 Email:[email protected] email Web:www.snakesinthepulpit.com web Web:www.reubenarmstrongshow.com

Honey6928215

I have heard about that book! Man, he's about to open a can of worms. But I must say though with this being a non-fiction book, I hope his facts are true because if not he can be sued by the ministers he named. He sure didn't bite his tongue about Juanita Bynum, though.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Enchantmt, where are you finding these articles...:lol: They're good ones though. I think you did right placing this one here :yep:

The only reply that comes to my mind is 'Honey's' siggy. "Ape shall not kill ape."

I didn't know why that stuck out to me at first, but as I think more about it, it seems to me that if this man 'Reuben' is a Christian why is he behaving like an ape? For although he is calling these men snakes, he's no different, for he is profiting upon what the world thrives upon which is watching Christians attack each other....Hence Ape shall not kill ape.

Disclaimer: I'm not calling Long, Jakes, Olsteen, etc. apes.... I love these men of God. Honey's siggy just stood out as an answer. Why kill someone that you are a part of....?

Last edited:

star

God is allowing this to happen. Pray, pray, pray. This guy does not come across as liar at all. He seems firm in his conviction. We will see.

Honey6928215

God is allowing this to happen. Pray, pray, pray. This guy does not come across as liar at all. He seems firm in his conviction. We will see.

I have heard some people who have ordered the book already. So I'm waiting to hear the reviews from to see what he has said. I was told you can get it on Amazon.

star

I have heard some people who have ordered the book already. So I'm waiting to hear the reviews from to see what he has said. I was told you can get it on Amazon.

OK, I actually kind of nervous about seeing it but I may order just to see.