So, How long would your stash last????

PuddingPop

Just for fun,
If you did not buy ANYTHING else from this day on, how long do you think your current stash would sustain you? :yep:

I have an over abundance of products . Im a PJ to the fullest. Ive tried to reform myself, but it's no use :lachen:.

OK, currently I have enough shampoos, conditioners, oils , butters, etc etc etc on hand to last me a good 5 years , probably more.

PinkSunshine77

New York's Finest
Well I just bought a ton of conditioners. My shampoo isn't enough. That would only last me a month. I have enough moisturizer to last me until May. My hair would be grey though *sucks teeth* I have one fresh box of dye.

MamitaLolita

Lord forever lol.... if I ran out of shampoo I have enough bar soap to wash my hair daily for at least a few months, now that I'm protective styling I barely use any products and I have a massive cabinet just stuffed full of hair stuff, some not even opened. If the zombie apocalypse happens my hair will be on point but I'll starve lol.

cravoecanela

A month. I've got a quarter bottle of oil and conditioner both, and two half bottles of shampoo. I'm too broke to be a product junkie.

curlicarib

Lovin'' All of Me
I'm on the second year of a personnel "use up my stash" challenge. I'm good for at least the rest of this year and next year too. SMH I'm about to donate some conditioner to charity just so I can get through my stash faster.

claud-uk

I clearly don't have enough stuff, lol! Conditioner one month, cleanser 2 weeks, moisturizer 4 weeks, oils 4-6 weeks. I'm off to haul before said zombie apocalypse happens!

CodeRed

Well, 6 months ago my stash would've lasted me and my daughter 2 years at minimum :lol: I started gifting, giving away and really using things though. Now I just want to add a couple of things (oils and more co-washing conditioners for "shampooing") and I'll be able to go at least until this time next year.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Maybe 6 months to a year with refrigerated stuff.
Non-refrigerated stuff: 1-1.5 years.

Maybe I should break this down by category....

Holla

At least two years easily....conditioner that it. I have a HUGE stash. I'd need to buy moisturizer, shampoo, etc. after 6-12 months.

I was at a store once and I asked about the shelf life. He said about a year. Then he said, "If you conditioner for a year, you're probably not going to use it anyway." I was like ..... :rolleyes: He should see my stash. :lol:

Ann0804

1-2 years but half of it I don't use and plan on giving it away, so maybe 1 year with the stuff I actually like and use.

Ajna

I think maybe 3 or 4 months for conditioner but styling products gel and butters I would have closer to a year.

I am patting myself on the back because if you had asked me that last year my answer would have been closer to three years. Curbing my PJism ((***grins***))

Browndilocks

Browndisha Brownie Sundae
Between 3 and 4 years. Maybe more. :look:

I have downsized plenty of times but all I do is replenish with new products. Plus if something I like is discontinued I buy cases at a time if I can. I still have a couple of liters of original CON and some color shines. I'll never give stuff like that away.