So I Got My Hair Colored *pics*

L.Brown1114

I got my hair colored! The night before is used joiko k-pak moisture recoverys shampoo, conditioner, and DC balm. Before that I used step 3 oloplex and left it on for 20 mins before I washed. Right away I saw a difference, my curls curled up to my chin when they used to hang to my shoulders. (Severe heat damage)

After I rinsed out the DC I slathered my hair in EVOO and nothing else. I woke up to super soft and moisturized hair so I felt confident to color it. She only used a 10 developer with the bleach. my hair takes color VERY well

It doesn't look like the picture I gave her because I wanted dimension. So without further ado!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    170.8 KB · Views: 323
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    161.4 KB · Views: 315

Cendra

It turned out very rich, looks great on you. What's your plan to keep your hair moisturized? I've been thinking about highlights for months now, but scared to take the plunge. I had some ten years ago and they thinned out and broke my hair because the stylist never explained how I should care for my hair after colouring.

L.Brown1114

It turned out very rich, looks great on you. What's your plan to keep your hair moisturized? I've been thinking about highlights for months now, but scared to take the plunge. I had some ten years ago and they thinned out and broke my hair because the stylist never explained how I should care for my hair after colouring.

I do exactly what I've been doing. I just added oloplex and switched to a line specifically for damaged hair. Honestly I bleached heat damaged hair, it should be straw right now breaking off 24/7 and it feels the exact same way it did before I bleached. Oloplex is the TRUTH. Hopefully it's consistent in saving my hair!
You should get the high lights though. Life's too short not to do what you want, especially something as small as high lights!!

L.Brown1114

Beautiful color, just in time for the summer :D

Your hair also looks so laid and healthy. I need to try that Olapex!

Girl I'm telling you! It's a miracle in a bottle! I'm going to save up and get the kit and have her use it the next time she colors. I'm going honey blonde next time

melahnee

I got my hair colored! The night before is used joiko k-pak moisture recoverys shampoo, conditioner, and DC balm. Before that I used step 3 oloplex and left it on for 20 mins before I washed. Right away I saw a difference, my curls curled up to my chin when they used to hang to my shoulders. (Severe heat damage)

After I rinsed out the DC I slathered my hair in EVOO and nothing else. I woke up to super soft and moisturized hair so I felt confident to color it. She only used a 10 developer with the bleach. my hair takes color VERY well

It doesn't look like the picture I gave her because I wanted dimension. So without further ado!

Yes girl :love:. welcome to the club :p I love my hair lighter and it suits me better than dark hair. One of the best hair decisions I've ever made for myself.

L.Brown1114

It's like spun, sun-kissed golden, brown silk.

Haha I'm going to start telling people that when they ask what color my hair is. The copper color turned more orange than I would like so I'm not feeling the color that much anymore on my skin tone