So I was thinking of trying Profectiv Anti Breaakage Growth Hair Lotion.

all_1_length

Here's the ingredients list I got off of Amazon.com:
Pro-Growth Complex: Strength +Growth - Wheat Protein, Oat Protein, Soy Protein, Horsetail Extract. Restore + Rebuild - Wheat Germ Oil, Olive Oil, Flax Seed Oil, Jojoba Oil. Hi-Shine + Heat Protection - Silk Amino Acids, Avocado Oil, Coconut Oil, Grape Seed Oil. Stops breakage. Promotes healthy growth. Boosts hi-shine.

Any thoughts?

LexiDior

I use this. its ok, moisturizes well. sorry i cant help you on the growth or breakage but its an ok product. The deep conditioner is much better. I would suggest you try that as well.

all_1_length

Thanks for the insight. I'll look into the deep conditioner. The reason I asked about this product is I heard that it has quite a bit of protein in it an my hair is pretty sensitive to protein once I have done an Aphogee treatment.

BTW does anybody know what moisturizer would be a good substitue for Bioinfusion Olive Oil Hair Moisturizer? Walgreens stopped making it and switched the entire line to something different. This is some good stuff and I need something that works just as good with coconut oil as a sealant. Thanks.

Attachments

• 31mVDP-AToL.jpg
    31mVDP-AToL.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

mshoneyfly

Here's the ingredients list I got off of Amazon.com: Pro-Growth Complex: Strength +Growth - Wheat Protein, Oat Protein, Soy Protein, Horsetail Extract. Restore + Rebuild - Wheat Germ Oil, Olive Oil, Flax Seed Oil, Jojoba Oil. Hi-Shine + Heat Protection - Silk Amino Acids, Avocado Oil, Coconut Oil, Grape Seed Oil. Stops breakage. Promotes healthy growth. Boosts hi-shine. Any thoughts?
all_1_length I used profectiv products back in my pre-HHJ days. I liked the mega growth moisturizer but it was a little too thick. I think it was from the soybean oil. I see they must have taken that out based on what you posted. I have two shampoos from this line that I really like.

Can you post a pic of the bottle? Those ingredients look promising :yep:

BTW: all the proteins listed help the hair retain moisture. I dont use Aphogee 2-step or any hard protein. I do use a conditioner with only keratin and I am texturized. This might give you protein overload but I think it would be fine for me.

I LOVE this HHJ!!

Last edited: