So...I went a little product crazy!!!

NitaChantell

Ladies, I have a problem. After I cut my hair the second time, I vowed to take care of it and not get lazy. I read every post I could, and went out and brought almost every product I could think of, to find what works for me. These are the products I have:
- Nexxus Humectress
-Nexxus Keraphix
-Herbal Essences Hello Hydration
-Herbal Essences Hydralicious
-V05 Kiwi & Lime(2)
-V05 Strawberries & Cream(2)
-V05 Fresh Vanilla Bean
-V05 Free me Freesia(2)
-Hollywood Beauty Olive Oil Cholesterol
-Lutrasilk Shea Butter Cholesterol(the biggest one!)
-Aussie Moist
-Fantaisia IC Olive Oil Gel
-Fantasia IC Aloe Vera Gel(Pink Tube)
-Elasta QP DPR
-Motions CPR(Tub)
-Natural Oasis "grease"(the yellow stuff in the jar.)
-Hollywood Beauty Coconut Oil
-Creme of Nature Shampoo(old version, green.)
-Aphogee Shampoo for Damaged Hair
-Aphogee 2 Step Protein
-Aphogee Balancing Moisturizer
-Aphogee Pro Vitamin Leave In
-Aphogee 2 Minute Keratin Reconstructor
-Garnier Fructis Color Sheild Shampoo & Conditioner
-Garnier Fructis Curl Scrunching Gel
-Raw Shea Butter
-Virgin Coconut Oil
-Tresseme Flawless Curls Curl Moisturizing Conditioner
-Tresseme Moisturizing Conditioner

I'm cringing at the thought of how much money I've wasted:nono: Thankfully, I've found what works for me. My V05 and Nexxus products are wonderful, and I use my Shea Butter & Coconut Oil for moisture. My question to you is should I use up the rest of my products to get rid of them and perhaps find more staples (this is what I'm currently doing; that's why my siggy says finding a regimen), or sell & give away the products I have?? A lot of my Black friends at school have hair problems that my friend & I help them with. I was thinking of just giving them the products, but every other time we helped them, they were back to the unhealthy practices a week later.

What should I do ladies??? TIA:yep:

spritex

Umm.. is it too late to take them back for a refund?
Try not to feel bad about it. Fact is most ladies on here (including myself) have bought as much stuff over a period of time.

Last edited:

Lovestyr

Hmm well If you want to give or donate any products to a needy college student...lol I am accepting donations..lol

CleverGypsy

I would give away/sell the products that did absolutley nothing for my hair. The OK/nothing special ones I would use in other ways. Use them as pre-poos, mix them with oils, baggy with them etc.