So, I'm looking through all the hair albums that grant access...

pebbles

So, I\'m looking through all the hair albums that grant access...

And my goodness, I've never seen so much beautiful hair all in one place in my entire life! /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif I'm not kidding, I have a list of members to contact for Features Of The Month that goes well into the start of 2008! That's how many of you there are, and I haven't even seen everyone's album because some are password protected, and I have to contact people for passwords. I will get to it. /images/graemlins/wink.gif I wish I could contact you all now, but alas, I must wait. LOL! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif Seriously, keep up the great work, ladies. You're doing a fantastic job at disproving the myth that black women can't grow their hair long. You are all so inspirational! /images/graemlins/rosebud.gif

Lorraine

Re: So, I\'m looking through all the hair albums that grant access...

I agree with you. I have a growing list of albums for inspiration over here. CCD, Caramel, and ElcEngr to name just a few.

pebbles

Y'all should talk! You guys are on my list! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Ayeshia

ITA Everyones hair is beautiful...there are so many albums that Im losing track...../images/graemlins/clap.gif Everyone is doing a fantastic job /images/graemlins/up.gif

SherryLove

it truly is a beautiful thing!!!!!!!

model_chick717

I agree! I'm just glad that I'm a part of the family! I only hope that my hair inspires someone as much as so many other members inspire me!!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

MizAvalon

Wow, that's good to hear! Keep up the good work ladies!

KAddy

It is a wonderful and inspirational thing to look in the albums. Thanks to all of you.

KinksnCurlz

I've been lurking in a few albums myself... and im am definately impressed with what i c... KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK LADIES!

And LorraineG - thanks for the compliment (if i am the caramel that u r referring 2 /images/graemlins/kiss.gif )

pebbles

By the way, Happy Birthday, foxybronx!! /images/graemlins/birthday2.gif

Lorraine

[ QUOTE ]
And LorraineG - thanks for the compliment (if i am the caramel that u r referring 2 /images/graemlins/kiss.gif )

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep! /images/graemlins/up.gif

Thanks to Pebbles for starting this thread. Maybe more ladies will come out from lurking. My stalker bug is back and I need more albums. /images/graemlins/sekret.gif

Happy birthday as well Foxy! I hope you have a wonderful day, girly. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cowgirl

Ditto /images/graemlins/up.gif

These ladies are amazing. Just looking at their albums is what keeps me inspired, focused and hopeful.

naptrl

Dr. Naptrl :)

Yes, there are soo many beautiful photos!! I can't wait until I get back to brastrap length with my natural hair!! Maybe we need to go to feature of the week or group features!!:)

J

JenniferMD

Great post Pebbles, I agree! There are so many albums with great heads of hair. I love looking at the pics...so many inspirations

pookeylou

One of the reasons I started an album...I felt guilty. /images/graemlins/smile.gif I had been lurking in so many for such a long time, I just didnt feel right not sharing too. I have over 20 Fotki friends I know that I visit regularly. On top of that I have in my "Links" page numerous ladies that have their own website journaling thier hair. It is truly too many gorgeous heads to count.

It really takes courage to share yourself that way over the internet. So I admire anyone who has an album...but understand the fears of those that dont. I know for sure, I would not have retained my enthusiasm about hair, being natural, natural products, techniques...any of it...without the albums of others.

Ayeshia

[ QUOTE ]
One of the reasons I started an album...I felt guilty. /images/graemlins/smile.gif I had been lurking in so many for such a long time, I just didnt feel right not sharing too. I have over 20 Fotki friends I know that I visit regularly. On top of that I have in my "Links" page numerous ladies that have their own website journaling thier hair. It is truly too many gorgeous heads to count.

It really takes courage to share yourself that way over the internet. So I admire anyone who has an album...but understand the fears of those that dont. I know for sure, I would not have retained my enthusiasm about hair, being natural, natural products, techniques...any of it...without the albums of others.

[/ QUOTE ]

ITA i think if I didnt see any natural albums my whole year being on this forum and nappturality I wouldnt be natural today. /images/graemlins/Rose.gif

dreemssold

ITA...I have seen so much pretty hair in here today I am overwhelmed. You ladies are so inspirational /images/graemlins/up.gif!

good2uuuu

I love looking in the albums also. Especially Carefree and KHA and Sherrylove and the list goes on and on....

Peachtree

I am truly inspired by every single album that I view. Now I just have to find the time to view all of the new albums that I've missed!

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made

I agree. /images/graemlins/up.gif When I first joined this site, I was amazed as well from looking at all the pictures /images/graemlins/Flahssssss.gif of the black women here with long beautiful hair. I'm glad I found this site when I was searching for a way to get longer hair. /images/graemlins/fan.gif The key is patience (something I'm starting to grasp) and taking excellent care of your hair in order for it to be long and beautiful or whatever way you want your hair! /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif

SUPER SWEET

[ QUOTE ]
I agree. /images/graemlins/up.gif When I first joined this site, I was amazed as well from looking at all the pictures /images/graemlins/Flahssssss.gif of the black women here with long beautiful hair. I'm glad I found this site when I was searching for a way to get longer hair. /images/graemlins/fan.gif The key is patience (something I'm starting to grasp) and taking excellent care of your hair in order for it to be long and beautiful or whatever way you want your hair! /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree!!! I just can't wait to see some progress of my own... I've become a LHCF /images/graemlins/bookworm.gif

Honi

There is no board.

The internet is a beautiful thing! I'm so glad somebody cared enough about hair put this site up for all to see and learn. I can't imagine where my hair would be had it not been for LHCF. /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

Aerie17

Awww..your niece is so sweet, Cowgirl.

I agree, I have absolutely lost track there are so many great albums!