So is EVERYONE using a Sulfur Mix?

Yes, I use a sulfur oil mix that I created from NJOY's postings. I've been using it since December which is about 3 months now but I have not seen any outstanding growth. The best thing I have noticed is that I no longer have a itchy scalp problem. It has totally disappeared since using the mix. That's enough for me to continue with the mix because of the scalp benefits.

sorry to ask such adumb question, but what are you mixing the sulfer with , shampoo con or your daily sprays or mixes? Duck and run out lol

This is not a dumb question since everybody uses many types of mixes. I use Proclaim Olive hair and body oil from Sally's mixed with sublimed sulfur power from Amazon. I use about 2 small teaspoons of sulfur mixed with 5oz of oil in a spray bottle. I just part my hair and spray the scalp once until the next shampoo every 5 days.

@[URL="http://www.longhaircareforum.com/member.php?u=3745" said:
krissyprissy[/URL];12894491 ]This is not a dumb question since everybody uses many types of mixes. I use Proclaim Olive hair and body oil from Sally's mixed with sublimed sulfur power from Amazon. I use about 2 small teaspoons of sulfur mixed with 5oz of oil in a spray bottle. I just part my hair and spray the scalp once until the next shampoo every 5 days.

does your sulfur dissolve any at all? I'm hoping this is the answer to my itchy scalp issues:yep::look:

don't care about anything else... but i mixed this in heated oil quite well, but nada:grin:... settles back to the bottom

i need a better method

funny thing is :look: i have it on 1/2 of my head to test the scalp itch relief:perplexed

Last edited:
does your sulfur dissolve any at all? I'm hoping this is the answer to my itchy scalp issues:yep::look:

don't care about anything else... but i mixed this in heated oil quite well, but nada:grin:... settles back to the bottom

i need a better method

funny thing is :look: i have it on 1/2 of my head to test the scalp itch relief:perplexed

I does not completely dissolve but it turned the oil yellow, so I have to shake the bottle before I spray it on my scalp. It does not leave a residue due to the small amount of sulfur in the mix.

[USER=3745 said:
krissyprissy[/USER] ;12899715]I does not completely dissolve but it turned the oil yellow, so I have to shake the bottle before I spray it on my scalp. It does not leave a residue due to the small amount of sulfur in the mix.

thanks, i want to create a thick pomade but having a little trouble with the mixture, hmmmmm guess I may research it later (thanks)

Nope, I quit my sulfur oils after it started drying my hair out and I was getting more breakage towards my roots. My hair is doing much better with vitamins, a healthy diet (most of the time lol) and leaving it alone. I used sulfur for 5 months and didn't really see an increase in growth anyway.

I am allergice to sulfur. I found out when I took Sulfonamide (antibiotic). I had hives all over my chest...

I had just purchased Bee Mine Growth Serum in Mango and kept scratching my head...

I don't respond this way to MSM.

Thanks you guys!!! I think I'll just continue to do what is working for me, and work on increasing my moisture. If it ain't broke, don't fix it I guess?!?

Back