SO1913 Fall Updates!!! (Pics)

so1913

Always loved your hair, but its looking so beautiful right now! Also, I can't keep my eyes off of your makeup....flawless!

What eyeshadow are you using? Sorry to go off track:look::grin:

Hahaha, the shadow is by a Smashbox, one of their 3 color pallettes in "Headshot" and one of my favorite neutral eyeshadow combos. I just re-ordered on ebay for $15 vs. the $28 it costs at Sephora.

Oh, and my favorite eye pencil from MAC in "teddy" (brown/bronze)

Last edited:

so1913

your hair looks great! it seems a lot like mine. the longer it get the less curly it seems (at least from your pics)

Yep, the crown does not know what a curl is...just waves...if you pin the top up its funny because the rest of my hair underneath is extremely curly all over lol.

Nice & Wavy

Hahaha, the shadow is by a Smashbox, one of their 3 color pallettes in "Headshot" and one of my favorite neutral eyeshadow combos. I just re-ordered on ebay for $15 vs. the $28 it costs at Sephora.

Oh, and my favorite eye pencil from MAC in "teddy" (brown/bronze)
Love it...I'm gonna have to get this on ebay...thank you sooooo much!

Yea!!! I'm so glad that you are back on here so1913!! I used to stalk your fotki....lol Your hair is so FAB! Great makeup too!

Last edited:

Keen

SO1903, Do you do anything to your hair to get these curls? I remember seeing your twin sister's pick and her afro didnt have any curls at all. I know you ladies are fraternal but the hair type still seem to vary a lot for sister. Just wondering...

so1913

SO1903, Do you do anything to your hair to get these curls? I remember seeing your twin sister's pick and her afro didnt have any curls at all. I know you ladies are fraternal but the hair type still seem to vary a lot for sister. Just wondering...

No, the most I do is add gel as a styling product and dry. My sister and I have COMPLETELY different hair textures as well as all other physical features. Her's is tightly coiled, thick, and jet black, while mine is loosly textured waves and curls and a dark brown. She's actually fully loc'd now. We are shaped differently, she's 5'8 I'm 5'6, she's a size 4, I'm between size 8-10, she's an A cup, I'm a D cup...she has a butt, I'm flat in the rear lol...she's darker in complextion than I am. She caries more of my father's traits, while I my mother. We are surely (fraternal) twins but certainly completely different in all physical respects.

Last edited:

yodie

Your hair is gorgeous!! Thanks for stating that it took you a couple of years to get it right. I'm trying to perfect my natural journey and it's very frustrating. My hair is short and I want to use low/no heat.

Essensual

your hair looks great! it seems a lot like mine. the longer it get the less curly it seems (at least from your pics)

I'm so glad you said this first...
...when I initially saw the pic in the thread, I actually thought she was YOU!:blush::lachen:

Two lovely Ladies! Keep the inspiration coming!!:yep:

Last edited: