Soft, STRONG, Shiny Hair = Redken Soft Shot

**WonderWoman**

Ok. So, I've been having this Ulta stylist do my hair for the past few weeks and I've noticed that the DC she puts in my hair makes my hair really soft, without the mushy feeling, and shiny. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up, especially you Redken lovers.

TRY THIS! I had an instant hair orgasm when I touched my hair.

Product Description:
Redken Chemistry System is a professional use treatment collection that adds shine and strength, seals the hair cuticle, and adds a brilliant gloss that lasts for at least three weeks! The Chemistry System is an "inside-out approach" to creating healthy, shiny hair. These professional-use only treatments offer intense, customized benefits for individual hair needs. In about 5 minutes, you can improve the quality of your hair. These advanced formula treatments provide immediate results after just one treatment.

Chemistry System includes five shots that can be blended for truly customized solutions:

Strength Shot for distressed hair
Protect Shot for color-treated hair
Soft Shot for dry/brittle hair <<<<< This is mine!
Anti-Frizz Shot for very dry/unruly hair
Real Control Shot for dense/dry/sensitized hair
Dandruff Control Shot for dry/flaky scalp

collegeDoll

sound good. when yor stylist dc's you with this, you are under the dryer for how long?

oh and thanx for posting this. i never tried Redken stuff before but i always wanted too

**WonderWoman**

You're welcome ladies!

The great thing about this product is you don't have to sit under a dryer for it to work. If I'm in a rush, my stylist will leave the soft shot on my hair for 5-10mins, then spray the Strength shot and leave for another 5mins. Then she'll rinse.

When I have time, she leaves me under the dryer for 20-30mins.