Solar/Satin Rollers

Nina_S

These look awful attractive but (call me El Cheapo)kind of pricey at $7.99 for 8 rollers. I have seen other brands and they all average about $1 per roller. Maybe my frugality has taken a wrong turn.

Does anyone use these? If so, what is your opinion?

Solar Rollers by Nandi

Nina

neeki

I thought about buying these but changed my mind. If you have an an Ulta store near you they are on sale this week buy one get one free. I think one package is $6.99.

nicky

This is what I've been using with great results! They were expensive so if you need A LOT of rollers, I'm not sure if it's the best way to go... but they were comfortable for me to sleep in, didn't break my hair, and gave me a good set with dry hair (well a little moist from my cream leave-in). The curls have lasted about 2-3 days which is good for me cause I take really hot showers and sleep wild.

Hope that helps!

nicky

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
FYI--Hype Hair makes a similar product--a long wire covered by a satin covered black sponge. 12 Rollers for $8.99 at Kmart. They make regular rollers covered with black satin, too. 42 rollers in different sizes for $11.99.

PracticallyMe

High Powered Lurker
I have a pack of these. They seem to be like pipe cleaners covered w/ fabric. I haven't really tried to use them even though I've had them for awhile. I think the ones I have now are too small.

Nina_S

I think Ulta may be the better buy at buy 1, get 1 free. Plus they have a 20% off coupon on the circular.

Just a thought.

Thanks!!!