Some of My Natural Pics

Country gal

ThursdayGirl said:
Lovely! :) ... thanks for finally sharing some pics with us! :D

I know I have been lapse with the pictures. I have been taking shots throughout my transitioning. I need to an album but I want to do something real cool.

I love the coils too. I like wearing my hair out better than twists. I feel the twists are a better alternative for the winter.

Again, thanks ladies for the kind words. It means a lot coming from so many natural and relaxed beautiful sisters.

Country gal

asummertyme said:
beautiful coils!! how long ahve u been natural..love it!

Thank you. My last perm was January 26, 2004. I have been transitioning with braids and wigs. I got some of the perm cut off in March 2005. I think now I am completely natural.

Sunshine_One

Thanks for sharing the updates. Your hair is gorgeous. I can't wait for the next meeting so I can see it in person. Happy Holidays to you!

Sunshine

Country gal

Sunshine_One said:
Thanks for sharing the updates. Your hair is gorgeous. I can't wait for the next meeting so I can see it in person. Happy Holidays to you!

Sunshine

Thanks, Sunshine. Stay tuned for DC meeting details. Kathy and I are tag teaming for the next meeting.

CinnaMocha

Girl,

Your hair is beautiful, I definitley have to let my mom who wears her hair natural know that there are many natural sistas out there doing their thing. Thanks for sharing.

CM

Country gal

Thank you ladies. I have my ups and downs with it especially during that time of the month. Sometimes, I say I want it straight again.

Miss Brown- I hope I can get to your lenght.