Some reviews

luvhair

Beauty and Fashion Junkie
Kerastase Oleo-Relax
I LOVE this product soo much. The directions say to use 2 pumps on towel dried hair-- and one more pump after hair has been dried. which I did and a little goes a long way! I love it! it my hair incredibly soft and tangle free-- in fact I had a hard time keeping my comb in my hair-- it just slipped out. And it didnt leave a greasy feeling or anything. It says its a nutri0liss and anti frizz treatment. I am assuming the nutriliss means it is a nutrient and it did make my hair feel really soft and smooth. 5 out 5 stars! BTW-- it looks just like loreal smooth and intense serum and since both are made by loreal i assume the smooth intense is a low end alternative-- but the kerastase does have a thick layer of something in it that settles to the bottom (just like the profectiv 3 phase oil) so maybe thats why this one is a little more expense-- I got mine from a swap on mua for 25 dollars but i thin it is usu 35 to 40 dollars!

Federic Fekkai Glossing Cream
Sephora is giving away a free sample of this product this month so I picked it up and guess what-- I loved it too. Its very light-- doesnt weigh the hair down and it really tames fly aways. The only draw back is its awful medicine-y smeel. It loses a star for that. soo 4 out of 5.

Panasonic Ultra Ionic Hair dryer
Pantene and Panasonic teamed up to make an ionic dryer and I bought it off of ebay for 20 bucks! and I gotta say I do like it. The air does meem to be moist compared to other dryers. It dried my hair fast and my hair also didnt have that slightly baked feel to it after wards. I will give another review after long term use of this product as well. I love this thing too-- 5 out of 5.

Conair Ion Shine Hot Rollers
This product wasnt spectacular but it was better than regular rollers-- you can definitely tell the difference compared to other rollers but it wasn't that great. 3.5 stars out of 5.

Wow now that I look back it was a damn good weekend! Hope this helps someone!