Suggestion Some Still Cannot Post

kanozas

se ven las caras pero nunca el corazón
There are several posters who are having trouble still. Nazaneen is one of them.

I don't know who our moderators are anymore but if any see this, could you please fix her account?

kanozas

^^Will pass the link along. But @MizAvalon can't log in or fully access the site either.

If you see this posted on the board, please know that I deleted that old mail and tried to start another one...it won't let me. ???? I hope you get it resolved asap. Try and send me a new message?

Last edited:

beverly

Admin (November 2020 Photo)
Staff member
I have been in communication with Nazaneen. Her account is not currently active and it has nothing to do with the subscription renewal problem. Thank you for trying to help, but this is not an issue. Beverly

beverly

Admin (November 2020 Photo)
Staff member
@GodsPromises

irisak should be able to post now. Please let me know if she can not. She had a subscription problem which I just fixed

vevster

@beverly I just got an email from @sunnee pls see below:

>>hi vevster! i renewed my subscription weeks ago and still don't have access to the site. i can't even check the status of the ticket i sent about this problem and i can only send messages to members i have communicated with in the past. please forward this message to beverly. i have no way of contacting her directly. and i can't post in that thread someone started about not being able to access the full site. thanks so much. take care! :)<<

FlowerHair

Reclaiming my time
Is this issue being resolved soon?

It doesn't seem as if the posters with access problems have been helped since Wednesday last week?

Is there anyone who can help these posters except for @beverly ?

If not, can we get a message from Beverly or a moderator about how long it will take and what is being done about it or anything else that the locked out posters can read.

sunnee

@beverly I just got an email from @sunnee pls see below:

>>hi vevster! i renewed my subscription weeks ago and still don't have access to the site. i can't even check the status of the ticket i sent about this problem and i can only send messages to members i have communicated with in the past. please forward this message to beverly. i have no way of contacting her directly. and i can't post in that thread someone started about not being able to access the full site. thanks so much. take care! :)<<
Thanks so much, @vevster for posting this for me. I now have full access to the site. Also, thanks @beverly for handling this matter! :)

kanozas

@beverly passing on a msg about another who cannot access

"
My subscription has been renewed, I have the receipt number, and I cannot access the forum.

I would greatly appreciate it.
Nathansgirl1908"