someone needs to help GloZell Out!!!!

SimJam

GloZell the comedian needs so help with her natural hair:yep:

She actually has a nice head of natural hair. In this video shes on a radio show talking about how she went natural and the struggle shes been going through to maintain her natural hair

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NE7mIOLr1X8

Its the first video Ive ever seen her do that shes actually serious about something. She really seems to genuinely need some help with her hair.

MeowMix

I listened to the interview. I really think she's unaware of anything hair on YT. Kind of surprising since she's all over YouTube.

SimJam

I know I was like, shes allll over youtube but shes never typed in a search on black hair care?

poor soul

Harina

Yeah, really is just uncompletely unaware of this whole natural hair movement. Where is she based out of??? I didn't watch the whole video but she seems to be living in a place where there's nothing but relaxers and weaves.

*CherryPie*

She said she put a box curl, s curl on it and it didn't take....but she think she's natural because her hair is not dyed:lol:. She has relaxer on it.

MeowMix

Yeah, really is just uncompletely unaware of this whole natural hair movement. Where is she based out of??? I didn't watch the whole video but she seems to be living in a place where there's nothing but relaxers and weaves.

She lives in L.A. I think she's from FL.

I watched the video. She has some thick pretty hair. I saw her finger combing. A nice baby step to DIY:)

MeowMix

I saw that one too. I one of her videos she talked about having to dry her hair with a wet towel and wash it over chicken bones in the sink. :barf:

Harina

She lives in L.A. I think she's from FL.

I watched the video. She has some thick pretty hair. I saw her finger combing. A nice baby step to DIY:)

There's the ticket. Living in Atlanta has seriously deluded my mindset on black women's hair care.