someone pls share their moegrow recipe with nettle

preciousstone

I heard about moegrow a while back but can't find a recipe and instructions anymore. I would like to try to make the moegrow oil. Can anyone share their recipe. I'd prefer to use nettle as I have a whole stash. Please also how to steep the infusion. Thanks.

LaBelleLL

hey, let us know if it works! I have a concoction that I stopped using after a week. I need to go back to it....

shamarie

I use my own version of Moegrow. I get the horsetail and Nettle for vitamin shoppe. It comes in these bottles with the doppler that you are suppose to take orally. If I dont it the way most people I would get bored with all the seeping and waiting. So I cheated!!! And It works for me. Now I dont get 1/2 inch in a week like others claim but Im an extreme slower grower. I usually start feeling only a little hump (and I mean little) of NG after 8 week post relaxers. And as of today 8 weeks post relaxer I have about 3/4 of an inch of NG. Thats alot for me. HTH

mj11051

I heard about moegrow a while back but can't find a recipe and instructions anymore. I would like to try to make the moegrow oil. Can anyone share their recipe. I'd prefer to use nettle as I have a whole stash. Please also how to steep the infusion. Thanks.

6ozs of Jojoba or Macadamia Nut Oil
2 Tblsp of Horsetail Herbs
2 Tblsp of Nettles
2 Tblsp of Coltsfoot
2 Tblsp of Rosemary
2 ounces of Aloe vera gel

Put oils in a mason jar and then add herbs. Put them in a pot of boiling water to heat the oil, once oils are heated remove from water and cover with top. Put the oil and herbs on top on the frig and let infuse for 3 days or as long as you chose. After infusing strain into a clean,sterile glass jar then add the aloe vera gel. Use as an scalp oil. If you use jojoba oil use twice per week and if you use macadamia nut oil use once per week. If you are pregnant or have high blood pressure skip the rosemary and horsetail herbs.