Something weird is going on...

FlowerHair

Reclaiming my time
I have noticed today that there are two posters' posts that I can't read: Mestiza's and JLove's! I don't know why, I sure didn't put them on ignore or anything. Their name and avatar comes up, but no post, it's just blank. I tried to PM Mestiza, but I couldn't even read her answer.
The same thing happened - I saw her name, her avatar but no text or even a text box.

Please help! :confused:

Bint Yusef

I am having the same problem, but its not specific posters, its normally the last post made in a thread. If I hit reply and scroll down then I can see their reply. Their reply will show up if someone else posts after them, but then that posters post its invisible to me.

So basically I am post behind on a lot of threads.

FlowerHair

Reclaiming my time
For me it's only JLove and Mestiza :lol:
And the funny thing is I can see their name and avatar, so I know they have posted but I can't see the actual post. Hopefully a moderator will help us with our problems soon :)

dlewis

I can't see the last couple of post in several threads. Before I click the thread I see the number of post and the last posters name but when I open the thread it's something different.:perplexed

Please help crazy Greek!

Mestiza

Flowerhair, I received your last PM, but I didn't send a reply b/c I know that you wouldn't be able to see it. Hopefully, someone will quote me so that you can see this post. You still may not be able to see that, either, though. :confused: I haven't had problems seeing posts, thus far. The board has been going down, frequently, lately. I've been getting the infamous white screen and message, but I'm able to view the board later.

Bint Yusef

dlewis said:
I can't see the last couple of post in several threads. Before I click the thread I see the number of post and the last posters name but when I open the thread it's something different.:perplexed

Please help crazy Greek!
Yep me too.

Now even my hit reply and scroll down method isnt working.

I can see on the index that a person replied at a certain time, but I cant see their posts.

Sosoothing

Mestiza said:
Flowerhair, I received your last PM, but I didn't send a reply b/c I know that you wouldn't be able to see it. Hopefully, someone will quote me so that you can see this post. You still may not be able to see that, either, though. :confused: I haven't had problems seeing posts, thus far. The board has been going down, frequently, lately. I've been getting the infamous white screen and message, but I'm able to view the board later.

Quoted for Flowerhair.

Mestiza

Lkaysgirl said:
Quoted for Flowerhair.
Mestiza said:
Thanks, Lkaysgirl! :wink2: Flowerhair told me that she can see my posts. now. :) I hope that the other issues have been corrected for everyone.

meaganita

FlowerHair said:
I have noticed today that there are two posters' posts that I can't read: Mestiza's and JLove's! I don't know why, I sure didn't put them on ignore or anything. Their name and avatar comes up, but no post, it's just blank. I tried to PM Mestiza, but I couldn't even read her answer.
The same thing happened - I saw her name, her avatar but no text or even a text box.

Please help! :confused:
Yeah, I experience tech problems with this site on a regular basis. Needless to say, its VERY annoying!