Sons Of Murder Victim Attack Her Killer At Sentencing

Leeda.the.Paladin

YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio (WFMJ/CNN) - Chaos broke out inside an Ohio courtroom Thursday when a convicted murderer was blindsided by the victim’s sons.

Sixty-two-year-old Dale Williams was set to be sentenced for the murder of Elizabeth Pledger Stewart. The victim's daughter was about to make a statement when the victim's sons jumped Williams.

It took deputies some time to get the situation under control. One of the men was tased.

“He killed my mother, man,” the man said as deputies handcuffed him. “That was my mama! She took care of me, bro, when nobody else did.”

The brothers were arrested and will serve 30-days in jail for contempt of court.

LiftedUp

Man pleads guilty, gets 23 years for 2017 murder

May 22, 2019 at 10:21a.m.

https://www.vindy.com/news/2019/may/22/man-pleads-guilty-gets-23-years-2017-murder/#comments
YOUNGSTOWN — A man accused of killing his ex girlfriend in rush hour traffic has pleaded guilty today in Mahoning County Common Pleas Court to a charge of aggravated murder.

Prosecutors are recommending a sentence of 23 years to life in prison to Dale William's, 60, for the June 14, 2017 shooting death of Elizabeth Pledger-Stewart, 46, of Boardman.

She was shot after police said William's rammed her car on Market Street while she was on the way to work, pushed it into a building and then shot her several times.

A city police officer arrested Williams at the scene at gunpoint.

Judge Maureen Sweeney heard the plea.

I get it. Worth the 30 days.