Soultanicals Reviews

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
The Hershea Knot Butter is the only thing left I think I want (to try) from this line.

Hopefully, I will be able to pick it up before BF.

Right now, I've decided not to get the VIP, basically because there is nothing from this line currently that I consider a staple, a must-have or a Holy-Grail.:perplexed:

So, right now, it's not a necessity. Although the 'perks' are Great! :heart:

And I love hearing about all the 'deals' you Knot-Heads are getting..:giggle:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hmph. So no Fan-Friday this Week!:look:

And when I'm in the "mood" to buy something.:ohwell:

Maybe next weekend for Labor Day Weekend.:perplexed:

Beachy

Hmph. So no Fan-Friday this Week!:look:

And when I'm in the "mood" to buy something.:ohwell:

Maybe next weekend for Labor Day Weekend.:perplexed:

There was a Fan Friday.....it was a Back To You Natural Hair 101 kit.

I would have posted a pic but I haven't had any luck posting pics from the mobile version. sorry

I actually just got an email that it is still available for pre order because it doesn't ship until 9/18/15. Let me know if you want me to post the contents of the kit.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Beachy

Nah...but thank you.:kiss: I want the Curl Nutricious and/or the Heshea Knot Butter.

I thought I always got an email from them when there was a "Fan Friday"?

Beachy

@Beachy

Nah...but thank you.:kiss: I want the Curl Nutricious and/or the Heshea Knot Butter.

I thought I always got an email from them when there was a "Fan Friday"?

I got an email yesterday afternoon, later than than I expected but it came. The email said it was the last Fan Friday for the summer :boo: I guess I waited to late to join but I will be ready for their Black Friday Sale. I didnt bother ordering yesterday because it was all 4oz products and 4ozs doesn't do nothing for this head. Lol

drmuffin

Haven't posted in this thread but I finally got my shipping notice yesterday morning. I ordered my Soultanicals a week ago. Now we play the waiting game...

drmuffin

@drmuffin

This is actually very good.

If you got a Ship Notice ALREADY, your package should be there within the next few days.

So, there should be very little wait time.

Oh yeah @IDareT'sHair it's very good indeed! Hopefully I can get it in time for my next wash day next weekend. I ordered:
1. (1x) Marula Maru Moisture Guru 16 oz.
2. (1x) Fluffalicious Curl Nutricious 16 oz.
3. (1x) Knot Sauce 16 oz.
4. (1x) Can't Believe it's Knot Butta 16 oz.

Right now I'm steaming with the Afrolicous DC and it is HG status for me. When I'm done I'm gonna twist up with Knot Sauce and Knot Butta. Moisture for daaaaaaays.

I have another basket ready to go but I'm gonna wait to see if Ayo has a good Labor Day Sale. If so, Happy Birthday to me! :grin:

NaturallyATLPCH

Oh yeah @IDareT'sHair it's very good indeed! Hopefully I can get it in time for my next wash day next weekend. I ordered:
1. (1x) Marula Maru Moisture Guru 16 oz.
2. (1x) Fluffalicious Curl Nutricious 16 oz.
3. (1x) Knot Sauce 16 oz.
4. (1x) Can't Believe it's Knot Butta 16 oz.

Right now I'm steaming with the Afrolicous DC and it is HG status for me. When I'm done I'm gonna twist up with Knot Sauce and Knot Butta. Moisture for daaaaaaays.

I have another basket ready to go but I'm gonna wait to see if Ayo has a good Labor Day Sale. If so, Happy Birthday to me! :grin:

Everybody loves that DC and it was a no go for my hair. It made it dry. I am not protein sensitive either. I have a jar that I need to do something with.

NaturallyATLPCH

@NaturallyATLPCH Really? Well I absolutely love it. I wanted to get the 16 oz but it's sold out. I am eyeing that molasses DC though...:lick:

Yes I wanted to love it! The slip is amazing. I even paired it with oil. I'm going to use it up as a prepoo and see how that works. I tried it with heat, body heat, but my hair felt meh upon rinsing and felt extremely dry as my styling sections were drying.

I have the Molasses in the fridge. I hope it works better for my hair.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I used the Afrotastic Curl Elastic when she 1st Launched and I liked it.:drunk:

I did pick up a jar a while back and another one on the Exchange (recently), so this will be a revisit whenever I get around to trying it.

I was Relaxed and steaming with it and thought it was pretty good.

It will be interesting to see how it performs on 11 month post hair.

Beachy

Any suggestions Ladies:
I logged into my account on Sundsy with the hopes of placing an order (using a coupon code that was graciously shared with me) only to realize that my VIP discount is not being reflected in the prices of the products. I thought maybe I needed to place the item in my cart but that did nothing. I emailed the owner at their contact email but I have yet to get a reply. I have heard about long shipping times which I can deal with (not happily but nevertheless) but what about customer service issues??? I really want to take advantage of what I have paid for, especially if there is going to be a Labor Day Sale!!

Beachy

@Beachy

She took a 'while' to get back to me regarding something I emailed her about.

I must admit, that caused me 'paused' but when she finally responded she fixed the situation.

It took me at least x2 emails before I got a response. j/s:look:
:thankyou: I will email her again this evening. I guess I'm just spoiled by being able to call an 800 number and having a problem resolved quickly...in most situations.

NaturallyATLPCH

Any suggestions Ladies:
I logged into my account on Sundsy with the hopes of placing an order (using a coupon code that was graciously shared with me) only to realize that my VIP discount is not being reflected in the prices of the products. I thought maybe I needed to place the item in my cart but that did nothing. I emailed the owner at their contact email but I have yet to get a reply. I have heard about long shipping times which I can deal with (not happily but nevertheless) but what about customer service issues??? I really want to take advantage of what I have paid for, especially if there is going to be a Labor Day Sale!!

If you have Facebook, message her on there. I get quicker responses when I do that @Beachy , the times I needed to.