Soultanicals Reviews

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
It's weird. It's not a butter. It's more like a cream but it has butter tendencies if that makes sense. Either way, I love it and I think you will too.

@Beamodel

Yes, it makes 'perfect sense' in PJ Speak and I know I will. :love:

I think I will 'skip' Flufficious and just get x2 Jars of the Herhea Knot Butter Kokoa or a 16oz if it comes that way. :love3:

Last edited:

AgeinATL

For the ladies who bought a ST Membership: they said that you get a free birthday gift. How do you redeem it if they never asked for your birth date at sign up? My birthday just passed and I am curious as to how I get my free gift.

NJ11

For the ladies who bought a ST Membership: they said that you get a free birthday gift. How do you redeem it if they never asked for your birth date at sign up? My birthday just passed and I am curious as to how I get my free gift.

I got an email after I purchased that welcomed me and asked for my birthday, what I want for my full size product and something else that I can't remember...maybe it was my address.

AgeinATL

I got an email after I purchased that welcomed me and asked for my birthday, what I want for my full size product and something else that I can't remember...maybe it was my address.

Thanks!!! I never got that email. I will just shoot her a message.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Still haven't cracked open the Watermelon Marula but I will soon.

I want to also try the Molasses Reconstruct soon too.

NaturallyATLPCH

Okay so it turns out that the only thing my hair likes from this line is the Marula Muru and Mango Dip. The Knot Sauce is just meh. The Marula is LOVELY!!! Man I wish I could get past the banana smell to make it a staple. The Marula Melon is really moisturizing and very softening.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Grabbed some Fluffalicious Curl Nutricious and a sample of Afro Gel-lato during the flash sale today.
Enjoying the Marulu-Melon moisturizer too so far. Worked well with the Hair Sorrel spray.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
1st Day trying: Moroccan Silky Silk.

Too soon to tell how I feel about it, but I have not been immediately "WOW'ed":ohwell:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I order a jar of Fluffaclious this weekend and it should ship tomorrow or Thursday!
My "Fluff" came today.:lick:

1st Day trying: Moroccan Silky Silk.

Too soon to tell how I feel about it, but I have not been immediately "WOW'ed":ohwell:

I definitely know this will not be a repurchase.:nono: Unless someone tells me a better way to use it.

I cracked out my Watermelon Marula and love it.:love3: