Soultanicals Reviews

HanaKuroi

naijamerican said:
I purchased things during the 30% off sale. I'm really looking forward to trying this line. I already have my staple products but enjoy having the chance to try new stuff. I, too, am concerned about the shipping because I don't want to wait too long; on the other hand, I went crazy and bought a ton of stuff from the site. Like, a ton. :look:

You made me buy too much. I kept thinking I can buy this too because Naija bought a ton. I kept adding to the cart.

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

Purplerain77

Any reviews on the Master Cleanse?

Don't do it! While I am a fan of bentonite clay to wash my hair with (a.k.a. Terressentials) the master cleanse was horrible. I could not get it to rinse out of my hair and ended up using regular shampoo to get all of the chunks out of my hair.

I am however a fan of their knot sauce, mango dip detangling slip, and the lock-n-roll twist & fro out. The only thing is that I have to re-moisturize at the end of each day when using these products. I don't have to do this with Oyin or Qhemet.

natura87

I've been meaning to try this line for quite some time, but I just havent hit ~Paynah~.

I had a cart full last Friday with quite a few products for barely 40 bucks but I couldnt bite the bullet.

Eventually I will.

Ltown

Greyland
@Ltown No, I got in on the 35% yesterday afternoon.

They've been having sales every Friday. Call either Freebie Fridays or Flash Fridays.

I had a 35% sale for yesterday but didn't know it was time sensitive, ohwell I got some coming from the other sales last week so I'm good.

gorgeoushair

^^Well I think I ordered on the 24th so I guess I should get mine on the 6th. Hell, I done forgot what ordered. lol

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
*pouts and stomps feet* Man, I want MY shipping notice too! I'm getting impatient, I want my goodies! :tantrum: