Soultanicals Reviews

naijamerican

I logged into this thread to say that I also got my shipping notice! :yay: :yay:

This is what I bought:
1. 1 8 oz Fluffalicious Curl Nutricious
2. 1 16 oz Knot Sauce
3. 1 8 oz Mango Dip Detangling Slip
4. 1 8 oz Afrotastic Curl Elastic
5. 1 8 oz Curly Silk Tress Milk
6. 1 8 oz Kinky Silk Tress Milk
7. 1 8 oz Wrapper's Delight- Hydrating Kink Drink
8. 1 8 oz Hair Sorrell- Knappylicious Kink Drink
9. 1 Vegan Candy Apple Lip Taffy

:look:

ETA: I also wanted to add that I purchased these items on March 20th, in case that helps anyone gauge how long it might take to receive shipping confirmation. I cannot wait to try this line. I have a good feeling about it. :yep:

Last edited:

naijamerican

Thanks IDareT'sHair! :D I really surprised myself, but I feel that Soultanicals has some things that I haven't seen among other hair vendors, and I just had to try it out. I'm so glad that they had such a great sale. It made it so much easier to pull the plug and buy these items. That, and I also had some extra money. :look: :giggle:

I really can't wait to try the Kink Drinks, both of them. I love a good spray leave-in. :yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
naijamerican

I love the names & the descriptions of everything. They all sound Soulfully Delicious.:lol:...:lick:

The Kink Drinks have been getting really great reviews so I'm sure we'll love both of those:yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
How did you like these products? Or did you already report your experience and I missed it? If so, my apologies. :)

@naijamerican

I received a sample of the Marula (which made me order a larger size) i.e. a 4oz & a 8 oz:look:

I thought it worked great on my hair (Relaxed), but it got some very mixed reviews. Smells Banana/Mango-y.

The Knot Sauce is a very nice lotion. Vanilla Cake Batter-y smell. Will work nicely for me on dry hair.

The Fluff is also Vanilla/Cake Batter-y and very Whippy. I haven't really tried it really good yet.

And I haven't tried the Mango Dip, but based on most of the reviews I've read, it's best as a Rinse-Out, so I'll use it as a Cowash.

naijamerican

@naijamerican

I received a sample of the Marula (which made me order a larger size) i.e. a 4oz & a 8 oz:look:

I thought it worked great on my hair (Relaxed), but it got some very mixed reviews. Smells Banana/Mango-y.

The Knot Sauce is a very nice lotion. Vanilla Cake Batter-y smell. Will work nicely for me on dry hair.

The Fluff is also Vanilla/Cake Batter-y and very Whippy. I haven't really tried it really good yet.

And I haven't tried the Mango Dip, but based on most of the reviews I've read, it's best as a Rinse-Out, so I'll use it as a Cowash.
:rofl: I would do that too, order a 4 oz and an 8 oz! :lachen:

Thanks for your feedback IDareT'sHair! :hug2:

naijamerican

^Really? I got the 8 oz. I hope that I have more success than you did; my hair is natural, so I wonder if that will have an effect.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I got my shipping notice today!!!!

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
IDareT'sHair Girl, I KNOW! I was over here going crazy, checking the website multiple times a day. :look: I can get obsessive with my hair goodies. :lol:

McQuay30 When did you order? I ordered on the 22nd and just got my notice today.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
tiffers

No movement with mine. It just says "Shipping Notice Received" April 2nd.:look:

So, it is still sitting someplace. :ohwell:

Doesn't look as if it has even made it to the P.O. yet.:perplexed

HanaKuroi

So, I shouldn't even think about my order I placed on Friday then.

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

hair4today

Welp after this order no more Soultanicals for me. Here's why...

Vendor:Soultanicals
Order Date:March 23
Destination: Niagara Falls, NY (same state as vendor)
# days wait: 12 and counting

Vendor:NaturelleGrow
Order Date:March 26
Destination: Toronto, Canada ( international shipment, incl customs clearance)
# days wait: 8

Both are vendors with high quality,handmade products that my hair loves. One obviously cares about getting repeat business and offering a great customer experience, the other doesn't..sooo guess where I will be spending my hard earned dollars?:ohwell:

hair4today

IDareT'sHair, it's a real shame cause I really liked some of her products, especially that Sorrell Kink Drink :lick: but there's a ton of natural haircare vendors out there now so yeah...C'est la vie!

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@hair4today

I don't know why folks just don't close for a short period after a "Big Sale" & catch up on getting those orders out. :rolleyes:

It baffles me to have a Big Sale and then another Big Sale a couple days later...........:nono: