Soultanicals Reviews

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
My ST'icals is here in the city.:look: I still probably won't get it until Monday.

It's "Processing through the Sort Facility"

EnExitStageLeft

I got both my orders from both sales yesterday. She included a 2 oz. sample of the scalp rub. My hair is going to love me for the Hair Sorrell :lick:.

hair4today

Okay so my order status moved from 'Awaiting Fullfillment' to 'Awaiting Shipment' but I haven't received a ship notification. What does this mean? How long a wait before it actually ships?

gorgeoushair

hair4today

I ordered on the 24th so maybe...I know the feeing. I don't think I'm going to order from them unless they have a big sale and if I love the products cause aint nobody got time for that.

hair4today

gorgeoushair. I'm with you... ain't nobody got time for this. I'm so annoyed not sure a big sale will be enough of an incentive to order again. If they improve upon this aspect of their service, maybe then.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
hair4today I saw the same thing with my order. I think "Awaiting shipment" basically means that your package is boxed up and ready to go. She just needs to take her a'ss :look: to the post office and actually ship it off.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
My order was delivered today! :superbanana:

So ya'll know my impatient self had to use some of the goodies. :grin: I've been using the LOLCB method of moisturizing. Liquid-Oil-Leave in-Cream-Butter. And it's been the really good so far at keeping my dry hair moisturized.

I used: Hair Sorrell, Silk Dreams Nourish (the only non-Soultanicals product I used), Kinky Silk Tress Milk, Moisture Mulu Hair Guru and Loc-N-Roll.

Verdict? IDGAD how long it takes to ship, I'm ordering MOAR! My hair feels fantastic. Every step, each product I rubbed in, made my hair feel more soft and more silky. Which I found amazing, because I had no clue these 4b naps could feel silky! :lachen: And even after all of those products, my hair isn't weighed down, not even a little. The deliciousness just sunk right on in. I'm so happy with what I've tried so far. My twists are loving me right now. And my hair smells yummeh. :drunk:

Now we'll see how long this moisture lasts. If I can go to my next wash day without moisturizing, I'll probably pass out from doing so many cartwheels :lol:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
My order also came. I had ordered x2 Wrappers Delight and x2 Sorrell's.

She sent them in 16oz Bottles. It would have been 'nice' if she would have asked me first. *just sayin'*:look:

Not to be picky....But what if one of each of those was going to someone else? I think she should have asked (prior to shipping) just in case.

However, they were for me and I am happy they arrived.:yep:

gorgeoushair

My order also came. I had ordered x2 Wrappers Delight and x2 Sorrell's.

She sent them in 16oz Bottles. It would have been 'nice' if she would have asked me first. *just sayin'*:look:

Not to be picky....But what if one of each of those was going to someone else? I think she should have asked (prior to shipping) just in case.

However, they were for me and I am happy they arrived.:yep:

I remember when MyHoneyChild had did that w/ her Black Friday sale last year and I was kinda pissed b/c some of were gifts. Instead of 4 8oz products I received 2 16 oz products...like WTF. So I contacted her and left a message. I was surprised cause she called me back and within 10 min. She ended up apologizing and realizing she should have asked. She resent me the products...but in 4oz sizes. She told me she could resend them in 4 oz even though I knew she could send them in the 8 oz. I didn't argue b/c I still thought that was nice of her. She really was nice.

All I'm saying is maybe you should call them and complain.....

gorgeoushair

Glad you got your products. It's about freaking time IDareT'sHair
Also complain about that long as shipping time. To be honest I feel like we should be refunded our shipping cost...