Soultanicals Reviews

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Welp. My Liter of KG arrived today! :lick:This is my 2nd time purchasing this item.

I overnighted KG to help me detangle today for wash day.

I do like this product. Interesting to see what this new liter looks, feels, smells like.:look:

OT: Still love - Strand Repair, Molasses Reconstruct, Curl Conditioning Creme:drool:

All x3 of these are Favs!:love:

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
PSA: For you ladies that purchased the salon-sized ST Knot Glide.

Slip-N-Slide Knot Proof Hair Glide- SALON SIZE
REPLACEMENT NOTIFICATION!!!
Please Read if you've recently purchased our Slip-n-Slide Salon Size during our End of Year Sale! Product Replacement Details Below!

Greetings,

If you received a Slip-n-Slide Salon Size (only Salon Sizes) purchased during our End of Year Sale, please note that the product is more liquidy in nature than usual and subtly fragranced. There is no question that the product we shipped did not meet the high standards our customers have come to expect and should continue to demand with this product. In our effort to mass-produce the Slip-n-slide for our Salon sizes, the quality has not been as effective or similar to our usual smaller batches of this product. As a result, we have decided to no longer produce the Slip-n-Slide in Salon Sizes, due to the mechanics of formulating this product. We will return to producing this recipe in smaller batches. Moving forward, Slip-n-Slide will be produced in 12oz size containers only! This change will allow us to maintain the highest quality standards of producing Slip-n-Slide Knot Proof Hair Glide because protecting our reputation for delivering the best moisturizing detangler on the market is a key priority for us! :)

We deeply apologize for our errors and regret any inconvenience caused as a result. If you purchased this product in Salon Size during our End of Year Sale from December 29-January 4th, please send an email to [email protected]with your order #, mailing address and include SALON SIZE REPLACEMENT in the subject line. Three bottles of our new 12oz size of Slip-n-Slide will be sent in replacement of the 32 ounce size. If you purchased more than 1 bottle of the Salon Size, additional bottles will be sent in correspondence. Your replacements will be shipped out no later than February 10, 2017!

If there is anything else that we can do to minimize your inconvenience in regard to this matter, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,
The Soultanicals Team

NEW Packaging for
Slip-n-Slide Knot Proof Hair Glide!!!
Will be Available for purchase next week!
Copyright © 2017 Soultanicals, All rights reserved.

AgeinATL

Wow...what a mess. :( Sorry that you guys are having these issues.

I don't know why she continues to have consistency issues but people won't keep putting up with it much longer. I gave her so many chances but after repeated offenses, I had to leave her line alone. None of this surprises me. I'm no chemist/mixtress, but how hard is it to make sure that your products are consistent? Why is it that other lines (Bee Mine, Camille Rose, Mielle, Mane Choice, Shescentit, TGIN, Alikay, et. al.) don't have these issues? I just don't get it. o_O

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@AgeinATL
Don't forget HV, MHC, CJ, DB etc.....I could go on, but I digress.:giggle:

She said some came directly from her Fulfillment Center and those seem to be okay.

After I emailed her again to let her know I placed my order withing the time frames she stated: 12/29- 01/04, she told me I would be receiving a replacement although she didn't think mine was in that "batch".

NaturallyATLPCH

@AgeinATL
Don't forget HV, MHC, CJ, DB etc.....I could go on, but I digress.:giggle:

She said some came directly from her Fulfillment Center and those seem to be okay.

After I emailed her again to let her know I placed my order withing the time frames she stated: 12/29- 01/04, she told me I would be receiving a replacement although she didn't think mine was in that "batch".
Hmph. She is full of caca.

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
*Sucks teeth* :rolleyes: at this situation. I purchased the salon size before BF. It has slip and detangles but there is a big difference unfortunately between that and the smaller size.

She's only honoring a specific time frame but the batches have been inconsistent since jump.... so I do feel annoyed by this.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I had to leave the stylers alone. Didn't have much success with any of those.

Is this a Line that I absolutely have to have? No - but what I do use.buy, I do enjoy.

Hope there is never an issue with any of the regular stuff I get from her, or that could very easily tip her over to the occasional(s) column.