Soultanicals Reviews

AgeinATL

@flyygirlll2 @shawnyblazes
And I won't mention the Pumpkin Detox. Mine and @AgeinATL 's was a runny/watery mess.:angry2:

So much of a turn off to make me not even want to try another jar.:ohwell:

Girl, every TIME I think of this I get annoyed. She got me on that mask and the agave treatment but she ain't getting me again. My sister ordered the agave treatment about a week after I did and hers looks different from mine. That's when I knew that it was forreal time to let this line go.

Sally.

I ordered one bottle of Knot Sauce and I received two bottles in two separate shipments. I wonder if I can exchange it for the Knot Glide.

Tibbar

This thread made me use a bunch of Soultanicals products when I just washed my hair.

Afrotastic curl elastic, wrappers delight, platinum roots hair oil, fluff-a-licious curl nutritious and loc-n-roll-twist &fro out... oh and a dab of mango dip....

I'm gonna throw some big twists in my hair while I watch Tom Brady's Trump loving butt (hopefully) lose the Super Bowl...

Oh and I know I complain, but I still like and use her products...:spinning:

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
Loc n Roll Hibiscus Flow response:

Greetings,
Thank you for contacting us regarding your order! Because this product is made with natural ingredients, herbal ingredients may be visible. In this case, fenugreek leaves is the ingredient that you see. Nonetheless, this does not affect the quality of the product. Due to the nature of our handmade products, batches may slightly vary as our products are made by hand and not by machines.
Best,
Ayo

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Loc n Roll Hibiscus Flow response:

Greetings,
Thank you for contacting us regarding your order! Because this product is made with natural ingredients, herbal ingredients may be visible. In this case, fenugreek leaves is the ingredient that you see. Nonetheless, this does not affect the quality of the product. Due to the nature of our handmade products, batches may slightly vary as our products are made by hand and not by machines.
Best,
Ayo

Seriously?

Seriously?

Seriously?

I have so much to say, but I'm not a nice person without coffee

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
So, the Mango dip, which is sitting in my fridge will probably be given away.

The first one I purchased barely smelled of mango and mostly smelled of rancid. The bottle I have now, smelled of mango but still has that rancid smell. I know butters have a natural smell and I'm ok with that. What I'm not ok with is buying two bottles months apart from each other and both smelling rancid.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Please state your thoughts I'll PayP@l you Starbux $ :look:

This is what we have been talking about.

I don't want to say it looks like dirt, but normally, products will have some type of disclaimer. Those flecks look as if they were not properly strained and are big enough to be seen. I know some herbal products are hard to strain (slippery elm for example and it is visible in most product e.g. Naturelle Grow) but those are large.

That just looks like anyone did anything and sent it out anyway. Her message wasn't really one of apology but one of damage control and placation. And with what is going on with her KG, it's just kind of unacceptable at this point.

I gave a friend the KG and KS and she liked both. It seems like she was interested in the KG, but I basically had to tell her I would sell her mine because of consistency issues.

She's OTG now, she should be past this.

Disclaimer: I've had all my coffee :D

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
This is what we have been talking about.

I don't want to say it looks like dirt, but normally, products will have some type of disclaimer. Those flecks look as if they were not properly strained and are big enough to be seen. I know some herbal products are hard to strain (slippery elm for example and it is visible in most product e.g. Naturelle Grow) but those are large.

That just looks like anyone did anything and sent it out anyway. Her message wasn't really one of apology but one of damage control and placation. And with what is going on with her KG, it's just kind of unacceptable at this point.

I gave a friend the KG and KS and she liked both. It seems like she was interested in the KG, but I basically had to tell her I would sell her mine because of consistency issues.

She's OTG now, she should be past this.

Disclaimer: I've had all my coffee :D

You nailed it!

I know she doesn't think that we believe that her products are handmade anymore o_O

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
I saw this in Target today and came straight to LHCF to get the lowdown. I only read the last 8 pages..... and I'm torn. I would like to try the Knot Glide but the consistency issues are worrying.
Is it really worth it?

lets put it like this, with the consistency I received when it debuted, this would be a game changer for my Washngos. I wouldn't have to worry about tangles.

I couldn't leave it in though, the ingredients don't work for my hair being left in.

LavenderMint

Has the summer bundle changed? I don't remember it having the Hair Glide before. Maybe I was mistaken.

Has anyone purchased the one here: http://www.soultanicals.com/coilements-summer-natural-hair-bundle/

If so, is it worth it, or should I just get the Hair Glide and Knot Dressing Oil I usually get and leave it at that?

Many thanks.
I just don't understand why a summer bundle would ship at the END of July.

And I had not been to the site, yet. Thanks @YvetteWithJoy.

Thump

Scorpio Queen
Has the summer bundle changed? I don't remember it having the Hair Glide before. Maybe I was mistaken.

Has anyone purchased the one here: http://www.soultanicals.com/coilements-summer-natural-hair-bundle/

If so, is it worth it, or should I just get the Hair Glide and Knot Dressing Oil I usually get and leave it at that?

Many thanks.

I don't know why she won't take that bundle off her site. This was the ship date listed BUNDLE SHIPS ON 7/29/16!!!!
It has not been available for months and months. It was there when I purchased the Winter bundle on BF and it was not available then either.