Soultanicals Reviews

Tibbar

It seems like a lot of familiar products are missing. What happened to the knot sauce, I can't believe it's not butta, Marula Muru Moisture guru, Mango dip detangling slip? I dunno I think I'm forgetting some things but the website was missing things I usually buy. She had previously dumped a lot of stuff I really liked, now she's doing it again?? I can't!!

I'm still not over Bee Mine and My Honey Child going away.... I can't lose them too. It's traumatizing!
:cry:

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
It seems like a lot of familiar products are missing. What happened to the knot sauce, I can't believe it's not butta, Marula Muru Moisture guru, Mango dip detangling slip? I dunno I think I'm forgetting some things but the website was missing things I usually buy. She had previously dumped a lot of stuff I really liked, now she's doing it again?? I can't!!

I'm still not over Bee Mine and My Honey Child going away.... I can't lose them too. It's traumatizing!
:cry:

It seems those are the products they sell to Sally's although I saw a few of those on the website.

naturalagain2

My black Friday/Cyber Monday purchases are slowly coming in (the items in bold came in so far). I made 3 separate orders, I purchased:

2x Ambunu Rhassoul Clay Cowash
1 Master Hair Cleanse Curl Detox
1 Shea-Yurvedic Butta Shampoo
1 Sprout Rice Vitamin Butta Shampoo
2x Afrotastic Curl Elastic DC
1 Fro Despair Vitamin Hair Repair Mega DC
1 Chebe-Ginger, Supa DC
1 Glide & Go Deep Ayurvedic Fenugreek DC
1 Monoi Moisture Slip Fertilizing Dip DC
2x Sprout Follicular Rice Tonic

and as if I didn't get enough I went to Sallys and got the Knot Sauce Detangler and the Can't Believe Its Knot Butta :look:

This is my first time trying them out. Had been wanting to for a long time just never got around to it. The Afrotastic DC, Knot Sauce and Knot Butta I tried last night. I'm a customer for life just off those 3 items.

naturalagain2

The last part of my order from BF should be arriving today. On the 31st I ordered Salon sizes for Mega Greens Butta Shampoo and Hibiscus Hair Healer Mask. They are not supposed to ship out until the end of this month. I can't wait to try them. I should be set for a while.

naturalagain2

Salon Size Mega Greens Butta Shampoo and Hibiscus Hair Healer Mask came in today. The Hibiscus healer smells so good. I cant wait to try them.
Last night I tried the Shea-Yurvedic Butta Shampoo after doing an Ayurvedic mask. That stuff feels so good. I let it sit for an hour and a half as I did some things around the house. My hair detangled so well. I didn't use anything else after rinsing. I just went on with my wash and go routine. My hair feels so soft and moisturized. I love these products.

naturalyogini

Meh
Soultanicals Ambunu cowash. I added ACV to it to lower pH from 7 to 5.5. It's OK. I bought 2 bottles. Not a repurchase. I just can't buy from a company that doesn't pH their products.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I like the Nap'Tical Illusions Hair Grease. I want a b/up. Not sure if it's a Winter Item or not.

I recently reupped on the Supa' Dupa' Bloom Growth Oil and received it the other day.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Used the new Soultanicals products today.

The Ambunu Rhassoul cowash is very creamy with a slight lather. I wouldn’t buy it again because I used half the bottle and it’s not cost affordable. Nice ingredients though. Creamy with a slight slip.
I pUt the getup strand up caribvedic oil on first then topped it with the superfro ambunu hairgo on top. Very nice slip. Super creamy and started tingling immediately. I would buy this again.