Soultanicals Reviews

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Ogoma

Hey Ms. O! I ordered the Knot Sauce the other day and will follow Lita and Brownie518 and get the Mango Dip, the Curl Elastic (DC'er) and a few other things they've listed.

I do want to try their Kink Sauce in the Summer months because I like a Good Spritz/Refresher.

I'll come back and post once I receive the Knot Sauce.

Lita

Ogoma

Hey Ms. O! I ordered the Knot Sauce the other day and will follow Lita and Brownie518 and get the Mango Dip, the Curl Elastic (DC'er) and a few other things they've listed.

I do want to try their Kink Sauce in the Summer months because I like a Good Spritz/Refresher.

I'll come back and post once I receive the Knot Sauce.

IDareT'sHair Yes,I cant wait to hear your review...

Happy Hair Growing!

suns4i6e

Ladies, for anyone interested, today is the last day for free shipping over $25.00 at Soultanicals. She is also including a sample of her new product, Curl Blaze Hair Glaze.
No code needed.

Beamodel

I have the knot sauce and it is Devine. The smell is amazing like white cake batter. It moisturized my hair really well. I used it as a leave in, the first time I used too much. After that I used the right amount and I got insane moisture. I also love it as a daily moisturizer.

I have the Marla Muru too. But I haven't played around with it as much. It smells good. Like bananas. HTH

Babygrowth

I have the knot sauce and it is Devine. The smell is amazing like white cake batter. It moisturized my hair really well. I used it as a leave in, the first time I used too much. After that I used the right amount and I got insane moisture. I also love it as a daily moisturizer.

I have the Marla Muru too. But I haven't played around with it as much. It smells good. Like bananas. HTH

My sentiments exactly! Its good for me on damp or dry hair and the moisture snuck up on me. I initially thought it may have been too thin to do me justice but I was wrong. I also tried it as a rinse out but my shampoo was sooo creamy and moistuizing that the knot sauce did nothing so I will try it after a cleansing creme. I have used the Marula and I love it! Mainly because its so thick and fluffy! I love the way it feels as I scoop it out the jar and smooth between my hands then rub in my hair. My hair smoothed and swooned lol! I can use that Marula without sealing. I used it on air dried hair and next time I'm going to try it on damp hair. Soultanicals is going to be a staple line. I can't wait to try my mango dip and the fluffalicious when it comes!

Side note- the ink on my bottle of knot sauce is literally melting off and I have only used it twice! Its faded like I had it for a month! I don't want ink in my hair so I'm ripping the label off! Lol!

Ogoma

Keep the reviews coming.

I have filled and emptied carts about three times :lol:. I have stuff I want to use up and I am putting in extension braids so I may buy something from her in the second half of the year. She needs to send some things to youtubers to review. I am a visual person and will like to see the consistency as well.

Babygrowth

I have also used the wrappers delight kink drink to moisturize my scalp and cornrows and its awesome. It smells like a light fruity smell, has great ingredients and you can use it as the "L" in LOC too. I have done it both ways and I love it. It will be a necessity when I start rollersetting. Very hydrating.

Lita

My sentiments exactly! Its good for me on damp or dry hair and the moisture snuck up on me. I initially thought it may have been too thin to do me justice but I was wrong. I also tried it as a rinse out but my shampoo was sooo creamy and moistuizing that the knot sauce did nothing so I will try it after a cleansing creme. I have used the Marula and I love it! Mainly because its so thick and fluffy! I love the way it feels as I scoop it out the jar and smooth between my hands then rub in my hair. My hair smoothed and swooned lol! I can use that Marula without sealing. I used it on air dried hair and next time I'm going to try it on damp hair. Soultanicals is going to be a staple line. I can't wait to try my mango dip and the fluffalicious when it comes!

Side note- the ink on my bottle of knot sauce is literally melting off and I have only used it twice! Its faded like I had it for a month! I don't want ink in my hair so I'm ripping the label off! Lol!

Babygrowth You send the owner a pm about the label..

*Cant wait to hear your review,for Flufflious..I ordered another Flufflious & Knot Sauce.

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita

I have also used the wrappers delight kink drink to moisturize my scalp and cornrows and its awesome. It smells like a light fruity smell, has great ingredients and you can use it as the "L" in LOC too. I have done it both ways and I love it. It will be a necessity when I start rollersetting. Very hydrating.

Babygrowth you know wrappers delight is my (HG) spritz..My roots/scalp soak it up..

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita

Odered-
*Silk Milk Tress
*Master Cleanse (scalp detox)
*Flufflious (HG)
*Knot Sauce (Staple)

Happy Hair Growing!

suns4i6e

This is my second order. I really like the Mango Dip Detangling Slip. It truly has slip that is much needed for my fine, tangly hair. Wish it came in a 16 oz. bottle.

This time I ordered:

Mango Dip Detangling Slip
Fluffalicious Curl Nutritious
Marula-Muru Moisture Guru

The names are adorable.

Lita

This is my second order. I really like the Mango Dip Detangling Slip. It truly has slip that is much needed for my fine, tangly hair. Wish it came in a 16 oz. bottle.

This time I ordered:

The names are adorable.

suns4i6e Mango Dip is awesome,I have two bottles,use it for my rinse-out.

Flufflious is my (HG) use it after every wash..

Happy Hair Growing!

suns4i6e

@suns4i6e Mango Dip is awesome,I have two bottles,use it for my rinse-out.

Flufflious is my (HG) use it after every wash..

Happy Hair Growing!

Yeaaaa!! Can't wait to try that and the Marula. I'm thrilled to find moisturizers without shea anything.

Babygrowth

This time I ordered:

The names are adorable.

Yes! I love the names! And you will love the Marula muru!

Lita

Yeaaaa!! Can't wait to try that and the Marula. I'm thrilled to find moisturizers without shea anything.

suns4i6e I know,seems like shea butter is in every thing..lol..The Marula is nice too,but for warmer weather..Can't wait to try that curl glaze or whatever it's called..lol

Happy Hair Growing!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Waiting On:

Mango Dip
Fluff
Marula

I already have Knot Sauce, but I'm tempted to place another order before the Sale ends

Lita

On my bang,just spritz with wrappers delight,applied little Flufflious & jar of joe on ends..Feels so soft.

*My bang needs moisture daily,especially during winter..

Happy Hair Growing!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Lita @Beamodel

Dang!:blush: I thought the Sale was still going on?:nono:

I just made up a cart. It musta' ended yesterday.:ohwell:

Lita, got me wanting to try the Scalp Rub.:rolleyes:

OT: Njoi is having a Sale this weekend.:look:

Lita

@Lita @Beamodel

Dang!:blush: I thought the Sale was still going on?:nono:

I just made up a cart. It musta' ended yesterday.:ohwell:

Lita, got me wanting to try the Scalp Rub.:rolleyes:

OT: Njoi is having a Sale this weekend.:look:

IDareT'sHair I meant to get the scalp rub,next time.I wonder what the texture is like?
I'm using up CR ajani biotin scalp butter..

Happy Hair Growing!