Soultanicals Reviews

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
@shawnyblazes
Good preliminary review. How's your Hair Feeling now?

I still haven't checked out. Lemme go do that now (I guess). I can't pass up 40% & Free Shipping.

That's some BF kinda Sale stuff right there.:sekret:

@IDareT'sHair My hair is feeling strong but that's due to the henna. I used CRN Lavender leave in and my hair is feeling okay. Not too much moisture but not dry either. Im at work with a hardhat on but sometime this week i'll be blowing it out for my protective style.

naturalyogini

Used the Shea Yurvedic buttercreme. I didn’t prepoo but there was product in my
Hair from a few days ago.

Wet hair and applied. It glided down my strands , lightly lathered and disappeared into my strands. I agitated my scalp with the pads of my fingers and rinsed. I only used it once per section. After rinsing my wasn’t overly soft or rough but somewhere in between. I’ll try it again and see if there is a difference

I like the application. The smell is okay and the low lather is fine. I immediately added henna after so I can say how my hair will feel after I add conditioner.

It’s interesting though.
Good review. Not a repurchase for me

LiLi

I am in love with their Slip n Slide Detangling Glide. I tried their other detangling products as well but this one takes the cake. I hope they don’t desert me like my fave brand Silk Dreams did. This is the only Soultanicals product I like and I have tried almost all of them.

gorgeoushair

I am in love with their Slip n Slide Detangling Glide. I tried their other detangling products as well but this one takes the cake. I hope they don’t desert me like my fave brand Silk Dreams did. This is the only Soultanicals product I like and I have tried almost all of them.

Silk Dreams just did us wrong...or at least I think so. I'm still salty about that!

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie

Its my LOs favorite detangling item. Hes still on an old liter I had but I recently bought a smaller bottle last week. I hope it performs as well.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
@naturalyogini or @shawnyblazes
Have either of you tried the Master Cleanse Detox?

I bought that this Sale.

Thought about grabbing the 'new' Hair Smoothie, but I have enough of those types of products.

Yes, I've tried it every time shes revamped it. I like it regardless because its really just clay. All the other ingredients are a bonus. only reason I don't repurchase is Im heavy handed and have my own clay. Good stuff though!! @IDareT'sHair :toocool:

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
@shawnyblazes
What is the difference in Your Opinion between this and the Mane Stay Benonite?

The master detox is like any other clay mix but the Mane Stay Hen -Tonite has henna(cassia) in it. I prefer it because my hair reacted differently to it. I REALLY like the mane stay one BUT again, I'm a lover of DIY and a sister can throw some henna in my clay mix and rock on. @IDareT'sHair

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Used the Sprout Follicle Rice Rinse today. Have it on now. Will use it per the Instructions (20 minutes) as a Final R/O Treatment.

Is slightly herbally smelling - but not off putting.

Will continue to use this the next few weeks to see if I wanna reup when these Fall Sales Start.