Speak Aloud God's Promises in your life..40 Day Challenge

kayte

Many in the faith believe speaking aloud the Word as an active part of putting on the armor...
speaking aloud the word of the Lord as an active prayer

over their children's protection
their husband's lives
their finances
their heart

I invite a 40 day challenge of posting God's promise(s) in your life
through the bible ..and praying/speaking it aloud through the day or once
or three times....or at even at the time you post..
and then if you like editing at the end of the day to affirm the
action of speaking aloud....praising aloud,confessing aloud
I think this is a profound spiritual armor and after 40 days
a powerful organic heart.... to allow in Jesus's promise blessing of life and more abundantly....

It can be the same daily promise as in the Jabez prayer....
or a different bible promise each day
I invite to not only speak/pray but embrace as meditation on it ..let it truly, feed and comfort and heal :)

If this interests anyone...we can start Friday October 3.... and if not
I will blog it instead...
Here's an example

Spoken prayer for today.....

Day 1
HE leads me beside quiet waters, HE restores my soul. Psalm 23

Blessings sisters~~

"I love the Lord He heard my cry for mercy.
Because He turned His ear to me I will call on Him as long as I live

"Is not My word like fire?" declares the LORD, "and like a hammer which shatters a rock?

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

“Calleth those things that be not as though they were”

This book of the law shall not depart out of (be removed from) your mouth. (You shall continually speak it aloud.) You shall meditate therein (upon holy scripture) day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written therein. Then you shall make your way prosperous and then you shall gave good success."

12Balaam answered Balak, ...13"I could not do anything of my own accord, good or bad, to go beyond the command of the Lord. I must say only what the Lord says."

Then He told me to speak (talk/prophesy) to the bones and say (command), "O dry bones, Listen to the words of God, for 5the Lord says,
'See! I am going to make you live and breathe again!

I spoke (aloud/talked/prophesied) these words from God, just as He told me to. Suddenly there was a rattling noise from all across the valley. The bones of each body came together and attached to each other as they used to be.

kayte

I don't know that speaking aloud causes God to change His mind..more to my benefit ..
but as in all prayer
...I do believe it will help foster change in my mind to
receive His benefits in greater faith.
I honestly believe..it will open up one's life to miracles

It's said.... after 21 days, an action becomes habit.
if that's true..... after 40 days....then indoctrinated.....

in God's Word......

Who's prepared for 40 days of out-loud blessing
the blessings and being blessed?
:)

Last edited:

kayte

This is terrific. I will be doing this past 40 days and for the rest of my life.

Glad you are on board!!!!
Me too! I want to do this 40 days and then by then having formed the spiritual "habit" it will be life-long

Come on ...warrrior sisters!
what have you to lose... except.... the wavering faith:grin:
you can lose THAT...can't you? :look:

Greater Works Than He Does......
"In solemn truth I tell you, anyone believing in Me shall do the same miracles I have done, and even greater ones, because I am going to be with the Father. You can ask Him for anything, using My name, and I will do it, for this will bring praise to the Father because of what I, the Son, will do for you" (John 14:12,13)

kayte

:Rose::Rose:
I felt led to share the possibility of speaking aloud
because it kept coming up and I do believe the Lord
speaks to us in these ways

Wednesday night..in my church small group of Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway......
I asked the quesion of speaking aloud...the Bible and that I was contemplating a 40 day vigil..on His promises

by Divine coincidence, one member said she had just started a 30 day only three days ago...speaking aloud of three sentences and that she wrote her affirmations on index cards....

by Divine coincidence
At the end of the group the facilitator almost forgot that she had index cards for us with three affirmations...... to be spoken aloud!!!!

It is your Father's great pleasure to give to you the kingdom

maybe speaking aloud helps prepare to receive what has been taken or blocked..as it's powerful energy to the good from God..I am going to write mine down as well to carry on cards

Then this morning I'd left the TV on and woke up to Copeland's television program
which I never see at home in NY...only while traveling/on the road
and not in a year...I don't as a rule cultivate or follow their ministry
not because of any personal adverse reactions....
but there it was today....on the First day of the challenge...
the Copelands....... are well-known....
for speaking aloud the word

Finally

I don't know that speaking aloud causes God to change His mind..more to my benefit ..
but as in all prayer
...I do believe it will help foster change in my mind to
receive His benefits in greater faith.
I honestly believe..it will open up one's life to miracles

That was posted at about 6:30pm yesterday..
Three hours later I open my mailbox and received for the
FIRST TIME EVER..A royalty check from my first picture book
I did not expect the miracle ...so soon after just
posted the possiblity of miracles...the Lord answered before
I finished speaking
Speaking aloud... an act of valour..spiritual armour....

We all have a "this mountain" in our life, and God is willing to move it. So what's the problem? Unbelief. Even though Christ had given His disciples authority to heal the sick, they'd just been rendered powerless by a demon-possessed boy. So they asked Jesus, "Why could we not cast the spirits out of him?" (See Mt 17:19). Notice what He taught them that day:

(1) Start small, or you won't start at all. Mustard-seed-sized faith, like all seeds, will grow into something bigger. Just start where you are; believe God for ordinary, everyday things. And when He honors your faith, acknowledge it, thank Him for it and build on it. (2) Guard your mouth! "If you have faith...you will say to this mountain, 'Move'...and it will move." Your words release the life-giving force that's in your faith, so correct and control what's coming out of your mouth. Make sure it lines up with Scripture. (3) Sometimes you need a little extra. Some mountains need a little extra prayer, or in the case of this boy, the power that comes through fasting. But if you're willing to meet God's conditions, you'll see mountains moved in your life

The Lord has miracles in store for all of us...
Thank the Lord and for His mercies!
They are Fresh every morning

~We ask the Lord to bless our 40 day journey....

Let the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be
acceptable to thee o Lord our redeemer

Isaiah 65:24
Before they call I will answer; while they are still speaking I will hear.

Isaiah 30:19
you will weep no more. How gracious he will be when you cry for help! As soon as he hears, he will answer you.

Last edited:

kayte

Day 1

Isaiah 66:12 ... For thus saith the LORD: Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river, and the wealth of the nations like an overflowing stream, ...

Psalm 37:4 -- Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Sashaa08

I have actually been speaking God's promises allowed for the past few months. I usually recite the same ones daily. I assume this is okay?

kayte

I have actually been speaking God's promises allowed for the past few months
Sashaa...I am so inspired you already are doing this....
any suggestions you have or testimonies to share..gratefully anticipated

I'm sorry... I should have clarified. All ideas I posted were suggestions only ....
just as a temporary guideline to orient the thread

One can choose to speak aloud as is best for that person..be it the same verse daily
or a spontaneous different choice or one for 10 days etc
.......many times aloud or once..or at mealtimes...
it's individual and personal and all is good

Whichever way one chooses to love and acknowledge the Lord and the Lord's power is beautiful :)

Last edited:

ultrasuede

DAY 1-Philippians 4:19 (King James Version)

19But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Sashaa08

Jeremiah 29:11. For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

charmingt

My children shall be taught of the Lord and GREAT shall be the peace of my children. Isaiah 54:13

Last edited:

kayte

DAY 2

You created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well
Psalm 139:13-14

Last edited:

ultrasuede

DAY 2-2 Chronicles 20:17

17Ye shall not need to fight in this battle: set yourselves, stand ye still, and see the salvation of the LORD with you, O Judah and Jerusalem: fear not, nor be dismayed; to morrow go out against them: for the LORD will be with you.

The battle is not mine It's the Lord's.

kayte

Day 3

Luke 12:32. Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom. ...

kayte

This is the day the Lord hath made. Let us rejoice and be exceedingly glad in it :)

I'm late but I'm in.

I'm in, i really need help with this

hmmm I think I'll join with you guys

I also read and pray over the posts ..and claim them as mine,too ..
So...welcome!.....welcome to post your verses...
speak aloud the Lord's truth for you
and be blessed

ultrasuede

DAY 3-# 1 Corinthians 2:9
But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

Sashaa08

And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work.

II Corinthians 9:8