Speak Aloud God's Promises in your life..40 Day Challenge

Iammoney

Wealth magnet
1 Thessalonians 4:4 Or will know how to take a wife for himself; or will learn to live with his own wife; Greek reads will know how to possess his own vessel.

kayte

Day 17
Isaiah 62

for the LORD will take delight in you, and your land will be married.

charmingt

Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God and the authorities that exist are appointed by God. Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgement on themselves. For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil. Do you want to be unafraid of authority? Do what is good and you will have praise from the same. Romans 13:1-3

Iammoney

Wealth magnet
So the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon the man, and while he slept took one of his ribs and closed up its place with flesh. And the rib that the Lord God had taken from the man he made into a woman and brought her to the man. Then the man said,
“This at last is bone of my bones
and flesh of my flesh;
she shall be called Woman,
because she was taken out of Man.”
Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.
—Genesis 2:18, 21-24

charmingt

And a woman who has a husband who does not believe, if he is willing to live with her, let her not divorce him. For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband; otherwise your children would be unclean, but now they are holy. 1 Corinthians 7:13,14

kayte

Day 18

Hebrews 13:4 (The Message)

Honor marriage, and guard the sacredness of sexual intimacy between wife and husband. God draws a firm line against casual and illicit sex.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
And a woman who has a husband who does not believe, if he is willing to live with her, let her not divorce him. For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband; otherwise your children would be unclean, but now they are holy. 1 Corinthians 7:13,14
:yep::yep::yep::yep::yep:

Wives.....

"If he be 'pleased' to dwell with thee...."

"If he be 'pleased' to dwell with thee..."

Don't leave your husband, stay and pray, for if he be pleased to dwell with thee, your living for the Lord will lead him to follow same. For as the hart (the deer) thirsts after the water brook, so shall his soul thirst after *thee* (our Lord).

"A new heart will I give him; "I will remove the stony heart and give him a heart of flesh."

If he be pleased to 'dwell' with thee..."

"I have seen his ways and I will heal him."

If he be pleased to 'dwell' with thee..."

"...God will turn the hearts of the sons to the Fathers and the Father's to the sons."

If he be 'pleased'......................... to dwell with thee. Give your husbands to me. :love2:

In that day, you will cry and say of the Lord...

"Because He turned his ear to me, I will call on Him as long as I live. (Psalm 116:2)

Last edited:

ultrasuede

Titus 1:6 (New King James Version)

6 if a man is blameless, the husband of one wife, having faithful children not accused of dissipation or insubordination.

Iammoney

Wealth magnet
Luke 12:30-31 (New American Standard Bible)

30"For all these things the nations of the world eagerly seek; but your Father knows that you need these things.

31"But seek His kingdom, and (A)these things will be added to you.

Shimmie

Staff member
Titus 1:6 (New King James Version)

6 if a man is blameless, the husband of one wife, having faithful children not accused of dissipation or insubordination.
My Lord, this just blessed my heart and Soul.

"If a man be blameless".......... the husband of one wife...... Praise God! Having faithful children and stand unacussed.

Ladies, I have to give honor to whom honor is due.... Each of you are filled with the power of the Holy Spirit and it is literally tearing down some serious strongholds.

God bless each and everyone of you. I mean it! God bless you!

charmingt

But I want you to know that the head of every man is Christ, the head of woman is man, and the head of Christ is God.
Nevertheless, neither is man independent of woman, nor woman independent of man, in the Lord.
For as woman came from man, even so man also comes through woman; but all things are from God. 1 Corinthians 11:3,11,12

kayte

DAY 19
there will be heard once more the sounds of joy and gladness,
the voices of bride and bridegroom,

and the voices of those who bring thank offerings to the house of the LORD, saying,

"Give thanks to the LORD Almighty,
for the LORD is good;
his love endures forever."
For I will restore the fortunes of the land as they were before,' says the LORD.
Jeremiah 33

Last edited:

Iammoney

Wealth magnet
New King James Version (NKJV)
Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc.

Matthew 19:3-6 (New King James Version)

3 The Pharisees also came to Him, testing Him, and saying to Him, “Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife for just any reason?”
4 And He answered and said to them, “Have you not read that He who made[a]them at the beginning ‘made them male and female,’ 5 and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’?[c] 6 So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.”

charmingt

"Kings shall be your foster fathers, and their queens your nursing mothers; they shall bow down to you with their faces to the earth, and lick up the dust of your feet. Then you will know that I am the Lord, for they shall not be ashamed who wait for Me." Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the captives of the righteous be delivered? But thus says the Lord: "Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible be delivered; for I will contend with him who contends with you, and I will save your children. I will feed those who oppress you with their own flesh, and they shall be drunk with their own blood as with sweet wine. All flesh shall know that I, the Lord, am your Savior, and your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob." Isaiah 49:23-26

Last edited:

kayte

DAY 20
Jeremiah 33

But the time is coming when you're going to hear laughter and celebration, marriage festivities, people exclaiming, "Thank God-of-the-Angel-Armies. He's so good! His love never quits," as they bring thank offerings into God's Temple. I'll restore everything that was lost in this land. I'll make everything as good as new.' I, God, say so.

Iammoney

Wealth magnet
1 Peter 3:7 (New International Version)

7Husbands, in the same way be considerate as you live with your wives, and treat them with respect as the weaker partner and as heirs with you of the gracious gift of life, so that nothing will hinder your prayers.

charmingt

"I will strengthen the house of Judah, and I will save the house of Joseph. I will bring them back, because I have mercy on them. They shall be as though I had not cast them aside; for I am the Lord their God, and I will hear them. Those of Ephraim shall be like a mighty man, and their heart shall rejoice as if with wine. Yes, their children shall see it and be glad; their heart shall rejoice in the Lord. I will whistle for them and gather them, for I will redeem them; and they shall increase as they once increased. I will sow them among the peoples, and they shall remember Me in the far countries; they shall live, together with their children and they shall return." Zechariah 10:6-9

Shimmie

Staff member
"I will strengthen the house of Judah, and I will save the house of Joseph.

I will bring them back, because I have mercy on them. They shall be as though I had not cast them aside; for I am the Lord their God, and I will hear them.

Those of Ephraim shall be like a mighty man, and their heart shall rejoice as if with wine. Yes, their children shall see it and be glad; their heart shall rejoice in the Lord. I will whistle for them and gather them, for I will redeem them; and they shall increase as they once increased. I will sow them among the peoples, and they shall remember Me in the far countries; they shall live, together with their children and they shall return." Zechariah 10:6-9

Look what the Lord gave me to post...

And it shall come to pass in that day, I will hear, saith the LORD, I will hear the heavens, and they shall hear the earth;

And the earth shall hear the corn, and the wine, and the oil; and they shall hear Jezreel.

And I will sow her unto me in the earth; and I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy; and I will say to them which were not my people, Thou art my people; and they shall say, Thou art my God.

Hosea 2:21-23

Praise the Wonderful Name of Jesus, the Holy Spirit truly has me, thanks to each of you. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this wonderful annointing that each of you are flowing in. :giveheart:

kayte

Day 21
Revelation 19

His bride is ready.
She will be given
a wedding dress
made of pure
and shining linen.

This linen stands for
the good things
God's people have done."

Iammoney

Wealth magnet
"An excellent wife, who can find? For her worth is far above jewels. The heart of her husband trusts in her, and he will have no lack of gain. She does him good and not evil All the days of her life."
Proverbs 31: 10-12

charmingt

Now, therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God, having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief cornerstone, in whom the whole building, being fitted together grows into a holy temple in the Lord, in whom you also are being built together for a dwelling place of God in the Spirit. Ephesians 2:19-22

ultrasuede

Song of Solomon 8:3-4 (New International Version)

3 His left arm is under my head
and his right arm embraces me.

4 Daughters of Jerusalem, I charge you:
Do not arouse or awaken love
until it so desires.

kayte

Day 21

Song of Solomon 1
Contemporary English Version

He Speaks:
15My darling, you are lovely,
so very lovely--
your eyes are those of a dove.

She Speaks:
16My love, you are handsome,
truly handsome--
the fresh green grass
will be our wedding bed
17in the shade of cedar
and cypress trees.

charmingt

And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart. Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all, especially to those who are of the household of faith. Galatians 6:9,10

kayte

Day 22
Proverbs 5
Contemporary English Version

17Save yourself for your wife

and don't have sex

with other women.

18Be happy with the wife

you married

19She is beautiful and graceful,

just like a deer;

you should be attracted to her

and stay deeply in love.

Last edited:

Iammoney

Wealth magnet
View her as a companion beside you & not someone beneath you...
"Husbands love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself up for her."
Ephesians 5: 25

Iammoney

Wealth magnet
Proverbs 18:22 (New International Version)

22 He who finds a wife finds what is good
and receives favor from the LORD.

charmingt

Now John answered Him, saying, "Teacher, we saw someone who does not follow us casting out demons in Your name, and we forbade him because he does not follow us." But Jesus said, " Do not forbid him, for not one who workes a miracle in My name can soon afterward speak evil of Me. For he who is not against us is on our side. For whoever gives you a cup of water to drink in My name, because you belong to Christ, assuredly, I say to you, he will by no means lose his reward." Mark 9:38-41

kayte

Day 23
Hosea 2 The Message
And then I'll marry you for good—forever!
I'll marry you true and proper, in love and tenderness.
Yes, I'll marry you and neither leave you nor let you go.
You'll know me, God, for who I really am.

ultrasuede

Song of Solomon 1:16-17 (New International Version)

Beloved
16 How handsome you are, my lover!
Oh, how charming!
And our bed is verdant.
Lover
17 The beams of our house are cedars;
our rafters are firs.