Speak Aloud God's Promises in your life..40 Day Challenge

charmingt

The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God.
What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things? Who shall bring a charge against God's elect? It is God who justifies. Who is he who condemns? It is Christ who died, and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us. Romans 8:16, 31-34

kayte

Day 24
But Zion said, "The LORD has forsaken me,
the Lord has forgotten me."

15 "Can a mother forget the baby at her breast
and have no compassion on the child she has borne?
Though she may forget,
I will not forget you!

16 See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands;
your walls are ever before me.

17 Your sons hasten back,
and those who laid you waste depart from you.

18 Lift up your eyes and look around;
all your sons gather and come to you.
As surely as I live," declares the LORD,
"you will wear them all as ornaments;
you will put them on, like a bride.

kayte

Day 25
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them." Genesis 1:27 (NIV)

charmingt

"Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord. And he will turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and hearts of the children to their fathers, lest I come and strike the earth with a curse." Malachi 4:5,6

kayte

Day 26

Psalm 128
May the LORD bless you from Zion
all the days of your life;
may you see the prosperity of Jerusalem,

6 and may you live to see your children's children.
Peace be upon Israel.

charmingt

"Yet you say, 'Why should the son not bear the guilt of the father?' Becaue the son has done what is lawful and right, and has kept all My statutes and observed them, he shall surely live. The soul who sins shall die. The son shall not bear the guilt of the father, nor the father bear the guilt of the son. The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself." Ezekiel 18:19,20

kayte

Proverbs 31
28 Her children arise and call her blessed;
her husband also, and he praises her:

Her children respect and bless her;
her husband joins in with words of praise:
"Many women have done wonderful things,
but you've outclassed them all!"

charmingt

Now to the married I command, yet not I but the Lord: A wife is not to depart from her husband. But even if she does depart, let her remain unmarried or be reconciled to her husband. And a husband is not to divorce his wife. 1Corinthians 7:10,11

Last edited:

charmingt

There is a difference between a wife and a virgin. The unmarried woman cares about the things of the Lord, that she may be holy in both body and in spirit. But she who is married cares about the things of the world--how she may please her husband. 1 Corinthians 7:34

kayte

Day 28

... Let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband. Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband. The wife hath not the power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife.

~1 Corinthians 7:2-4~

kayte

Day 30

Song of Solomon

My bride, my very own,
you have stolen my heart!
With one glance from your eyes
and the glow of your necklace,
you have stolen my heart.

charmingt

When He came into the house , He permitted no one to go in except Peter, James, and John, and the father and mother of the girl. Now all wept and mourned for her; but He said, "Do not weep; she is not dead, but sleeping." And they ridiculed Him, knowing that she was dead. But He put them all outside, took her by the hand and called, saying, "Little girl, arise." Then her spirit returned, and she arose immediately. And He commanded that she be given something to eat. And her parents were astonished, but He charged them to tell no one what had happened. Luke 8:51-56

kayte

Day 31
He said to the bridegroom, "People always serve the best wine first. ... But you have saved the best wine until now." This was the first miracle that Jesus did. ...

Mis007

The eyes of the Lord range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him (2 Chronicles 16;9)

Mis007

"Observe what the lord your God requires; Walk in his ways, and keep his decrees and commands, his laws and requirements, as written in the Law of Moses, so that you may prosper inall you do and wherever you go" (1st King 2:3).

kayte

Day 32
Esther 1
When this decree is published throughout the king’s vast empire, husbands everywhere, whatever their rank, will receive proper respect from their wives!”

charmingt

"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all will know that you are My discioles, if you have love for one another." John 38:34,35

charmingt

On the twenty-fourth day of the eleventh month, Shebat, in the second year of Darius, the word of the Lord camd to Zechariah the son of Berechiah, the son of Iddo the prophet: I saw by night, and behold, a man riding on a red horse, and it stood among the myrtle trees in the hollow; and behind him were horses: red, sorrel, and white. Then I said, "My lord, what are these?" So the angel who talked with me said to me, "I will show you what they are." And the man who stood among the myrtle trees answered and said, "These are the ones whom the Lord has sent to walk to and fro throughout the earth." So thay answered the Angel of the Lord, who stood among the myrtle trees, and said, "We have walked to and fro throughout the earth, and behold, all the earth is resting quietly." Zechariah 1:7-11

kayte

Day 33
This is a profound mystery-but I am talking about Christ and the church.
However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself...
Ephesians - Chapter 5..32-33

kayte

Day 34

Song of Solomon 5 Contemporary English Version
She Speaks:
Let the north wind blow,
the south wind too!
Let them spread the aroma
of my garden,
so the one I love
may enter
and taste
its delicious fruits

He Speaks:
1My bride, my very own,
I come to my garden
and enjoy its spices.
I eat my honeycomb and honey;
I drink my wine and milk.

Their Friends Speak:
Eat and drink
until
you are drunk with love.

Last edited:

charmingt

Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is in the power of your hands to do so. Do not devise evil against your neighbor, for he dwells by you for safety's sake. Proverbs 3:27,29

kayte

Day 35
Expect love, love, and more love!”
Jeremiah 31:3,The Message

Last edited:

charmingt

Flee also youthful lusts; but pursue righteousness, faith, love peace with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart. But avoid foolish and ignorant disputes, knowing that they generate strife. 2 Timothy2:22,23

kayte

Day 36

It's time I found you a husband, who will give you a home and take care of you.
Ruth 2
Contemporary English Version

Last edited:

Mis007

But you are my shield around me, O lord;
you bestow glory on me and lift up my head...
the lord sustains me,
I will not fear the tens of thousands...
(Psalm 3:2,5-6)

charmingt

Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. He who does not love does not know God, for God is love. In this the love of God was manifested toward us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him. 1 John 4:7-9