Spinny: Become a 10 by month 10

lucky8502

This is meant build upon and go beyond the weight-loss hair growth challenge. Let me give you some background about myself. I am currently a college senior and have undergone many surgeries ( leading to inactivity) while also approaching many cross roads at my life and am about to achieve many things. I am happy with what I have accomplished so far and my personality but one day I looked in a mirror and realized that I have been neglecting my outer appearance ( or that it is not where I want it to be right now). By October I want to become a ten and/or the bombshell that I know I can become. This challenge includes weight-loss, skin-care, make-up, clothing, and of course hair-growth ( meaning looking cute even while hiding your hair )
I want this to be a thread where we encourage each other and bring in information that could help us achieve the ultimate goal of being the best we can be. If you want to join state what part of the challenge you would like to join and a little about where you are right now. Every month there will be a check in plus any information you feel would be helpful to the ladies.
I am starting at 192 pounds, I don't wear make up but have currently started wearing something called BB Cream ( very light and natural looking foundation type of make-up), I am currently natural and Neckbone length and hiding my hair under a sew-in, I steam my face twice a week as well as facial masks and I use proactive 3 in 1. I am looking to build my wardrobe but I am usually that student with sweat pants on or a simple dress but I am working on really expanding my wardrobe on a budget.
Anyways I am starting this challenge for myself but I feel that there are other people like me who want to eventually become a dime ( or at least improve ) and this is a good place to get support and talk with like minded people.
Good Luck and let the challenge begin ^-^

kila82

I'm in :)

I'm a college senior too, but I'm 29 lol but I have a lot of really awesome things happening this year and since I'll be turning 30 I wanna step it up!

I would like to start using make up more. I've been wearing powder, blush, eyeliner and gloss since highschool and frankly I'm bored.

I'm also noticing fine lines more, laugh lines in particular and need to start an anti-aging skin regimen

I just need to lose 5lbs or so but def need to tone up and I will being going on a major shopping spree to revamp my wardrobe (just got a promotion and wanna look the part)

Oh and lastly, MBL by the end of this year is my goal. I def think it's attainable and I'll be experimenting with ayuverdic recipes to make that happen

lucky8502

I'm in :)

I'm a college senior too, but I'm 29 lol but I have a lot of really awesome things happening this year and since I'll be turning 30 I wanna step it up!

I would like to start using make up more. I've been wearing powder, blush, eyeliner and gloss since highschool and frankly I'm bored.

I'm also noticing fine lines more, laugh lines in particular and need to start an anti-aging skin regimen

I just need to lose 5lbs or so but def need to tone up and I will being going on a major shopping spree to revamp my wardrobe (just got a promotion and wanna look the part)

Oh and lastly, MBL by the end of this year is my goal. I def think it's attainable and I'll be experimenting with ayuverdic recipes to make that happen

Welcome aboard :cheers:,
Congrats on being a senior and it sounds like you already have a good start to reaching your goals! What is your personal style and how are you thinking of changing up your make up routine? Also it would be cool if you would post the various recipes you decide to try and how they worked for you.
Anyways I'm glad you joined and you sound like you will be able to reach your goals way before October :grin:

miss cosmic

I'm in but i'll prolly forget to check in regularly. I'll be back with my goals later i'm too lazy to type it all out on my phone.

Keen

Bumping.... Only one join with so many views :S

Maybe if you post this in the off topic section, you'd get more interest. There is already an "It Girl" challenge. It is similar to this so people may feel like this is redundant.

lucky8502

Maybe if you post this in the off topic section, you'd get more interest. There is already an "It Girl" challenge. It is similar to this so people may feel like this is redundant.

Oh my bad I didn't know that ... well that makes me feel better because I was beginning to feel unloved :sad:

lucky8502

Yes and it is a miracle for people with problem skin and those who don't know how to put on makeup ( like me :lachen: ) , I order mine online the Missha brand color 31 ( it's the only bb cream for people of color ). It adds colour to my skin and makes it look smooth but nobody can tell I have "foundation" on.

miss cosmic

I actually thought this was in OT am surprised it's in the hair section, no wonder i couldn't find it from my laptop.
Is there anyway to find participated threads on the site the way you can with the app?

miss cosmic

ok. so my thing is i just got lazy and will leave the house in sweatpants and a tanktop. everyone who knows me asks what's happened - not that i was ever 'that girl' but i would also never leave the house in sweats. so i need to get my game back on. and get my career back on track. and just stop being so goshdarn lazy!
eta: i need to start working out again. had my last cigarette today and my first wog (walk/jog) in about three months.

Last edited:

miss stress

add me too please! I just turned 29 in Nov. I've been married for 7 yrs and have 2 small kids. Juat last night, me and dh were looking at pics of us from whne we met in college and I was sooo sexy and cute and took really great care of myself. I want to get back to that so I'll join all parts of this challenge and hopefully by my 30th b-day, I'll be the bombshell of my younger yrs.

I want to make bsl this yr, clear my skin of the few blemishes that popped up and left dark marks during my last period and loose and keep off theese last 20 pounds I keep loosing and gaining since moving back to America, and put more effort into clothing myself. Gonna use my tax money for that

Good luck ladies!

kila82

Lucky8052

Thanks girl! I guess my style is mainly boho-prep or like dirty prep of that makes any sense lol I like wearing my hair in messy buns and braidouts and clothing with solid colors with bold accessories, slouchy jeans with ankle boots, scarves, cardi's, big earrings, button downs, etc. I look cute but I wanna try more risky fashion fads and wear my clothes a little tighter lol I would also love to splurge on the PERFECT pair of jeans and experiment with prints

Yes I will most def post my recipes. My promotion check will be here in 2 weeks so that's when I'll be officially starting since I'll be going on a shopping spree for like everything!