Spinoff: Naturals and Relaxed- How Do You Wear Your Hair Most Days?

How Do You Wear Your Hair Most Days?

• Out (I Use Heat Every Day or Most Days)

Votes: 11 4.3%
  • Protective Style (Wig, Weave, Braids,Twists, Etc.)

Votes: 129 50.8%
  • Low Manipulation Style (Braid-out, Twist-Out, Wash N Go, Etc.)

Votes: 134 52.8%
  • Other (Please Explain)

Votes: 15 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Beverly Ann Properties

I wore wigs right after my BC for a year. Now I wear buns with all types of accessories to jazz it up. I stopped wearing wigs for a while to let my hairline breathe. Now it is all about buns, high, low and in the middle. I do this for retention and I refuse to get a trim until I meet my goal in 2011.

topnotch1010

Real Housewife of Houston
I've changed since my last response.

I wear rollersets almost every week. I rollerset twice a week and occasionally wear curlformers or flexirods.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

SimJam

natural

twists 40% or twistouts 60% of the time

for retention and because I like the styles :)

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
i wear wigs, weaves and half wigs almost 99% of the time. i am a protective style maniac. it's the only way i retain my growth. i tried the first couple of years to wear my hair down and my hair was not having it.....so up it goes.

i have "show hair". i show it on special occasions only, like a "show" car.

now i am transitioning so half wigs will be key for me to fight the urge to relax.

Fhrizzball

braid out buns. I'm trying to do non ponytailed buns and since I'm inept at using hairsticks it's a slow process.

prettyhair73

I am natural and wear my hair in either a chignon or bun every day. I keep my hair moist with my oil blend and co-wash 2-3 times a week.

SpicyPisces

3 Years Natural
I'm relaxed and I bun 99% of the time, doing just regular buns or switching to twistout/braidout buns once I start getting NG. I bun for length retention and because since I've been bunning for so long (2 years lol), it's just become second nature.

mischka

shrinkage.
I mostly wear a ponytail, which I am so everloving sick of. I can't wait til my hair is longer unstretched or in better condition so that I can wear braidouts or wng's or something.

Janet'

Lol...Somebody bumped this up...Ok...Yeah, I'm still doing low-manipulation styles...They seem to work for me.