Spiral Solutions

LuvlyRain3

Has anyone tried these products?? Curl mart is giving away a free sample of extenz with every order and I have a coupon. I really dont need anything I just really want to try extenz (can we say pj? Lol). I ran across this line and it sounds pretty good. I really interested in the deep conditioner.

heres the ingredients

Ingredients: Distilled water, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Juice, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil infused with Emblica officinalis (Amla) Fruit Powder, Acacia concinna (Shikakai) Nut Powder, Bacopa Monniera(Brahmi), Eclipta alba (Bhringraj) Powder, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey), Avena sativa (Oatstraw), Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme), and Rosmarinus officinalis(Rosemary), Olea europaea (Olive) Oil , Agave nectar Limnanthes alba (Meadowfoam) seed oil , Steary Limnanthes alba (Meadowfoam) seed oil , Steary alcohol, Argania Spinosa (Argan) oil, Theobroma grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter, Glyceryl stearate Daucus Carota sativa (Carrot) seed oil , Caprylic/Capric Daucus Carota sativa (Carrot) seed oil , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (and) Achillea millefolium (Yarrow) Leaf Extract (and) Salvia officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract (and) Equisetum arvense (Horsetail) Extract (and) Utica dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract Triglyceride (and) Achillea millefolium (Yarrow) Leaf Extract (and) Salvia officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract (and) Equisetum arvense (Horsetail) Extract (and) Utica dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract Extract (and) Salvia officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract (and Equisetum arvense (Horsetail) Extract (and) Utica Equisetum arvense (Horsetail) Extract (and) Utica dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract

what do you ladies think??

Last edited:

empressri

I have the conditioners, curl enhancing jelly and I forgot what else. It's OKAY. I thought my hair would be more soft considering how thick the conditioners are but. I'm going to try it again though.

makeupvixen

I have tried the conditioner and the protein treatment. Nothing to write home about. I don't think I will repurchase because they did nothing special for me. I will stick to my Oyin Honey Hemp for a conditioner.