Spiruina and hair growth

Do you experience excelerated growth with spirulina?

• Yes, up to 50% or more

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Yes, about 25% or more

• No, but my nails are stronger

• No, my health is better though...

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

katblack

Has anyone experienced excelerated hair growth with spirulina? I know spirulina has loads of health benefits I wanted to know what one should look forward to with the daily intake of spirulina.

LongCurlyLocks

Oooh, I want to know too!! I was taking that along with others but I stopped because I was doing overkill on the vitamins....:look:

katblack

Cool this site is using spirulina in a bit of everything, I dont think I would waste my precious spirulina on such, LOL!

australianspirulina.com.au/spirulina/alternative%20ways - an htm site

This lady is serious:
If i was a core pagan I'd Hail Spirulina as a Goddess... These are the reasons and excuse me for accidently clicking enter twice... first, i cut my hair bald and received my bottle the same day two days later after taking some pills my hair grew faster than it would usually take in a week to two weeks. second, i had a throat surgery removal of tonsil 10 years ago but the after effect still afected me and i coughed somewhat, after 3 days of being on spirulina my throat is more healed than it took 10 years after the surgery. just 3 days of taking 3g. my throat doesn't dry up anymore leaving me thirsty like a desert jackal. third, i sleep so fast and wake up after 4-5 hours of sleep feeling so energized and recharged as if i slept 10 hours and i can't go back to bed cause i'm Too fully awake, 4th the list could go on i'm only on my 5th day on spirulina and i've more health benefits including clarity of mind, relaxation, focus, alertness, feeling full, eating little than usual and it could go on. I"M STAYING ON SPIRULINA FOR LIFE. I DON"T KNOW ABOUT YOU...BUT THIS ALGAE WAS MEANT FOR HUMANS. ITS THE GREATEST GIFT MOTHER NATURE EVER GAVE.....and YES Hail To Thee SPIRULINA. heres a link for some education on spirulina and chlorella for those who're interested http://www.chlorellafactor.comthis is the reason i decided to try it out.....after reading it.

site: iherb.com/ProductDetails.aspx?c=1&pid=783&at=1

Last edited:

Taina

-.i´ve been taking spirulina along with my high protein diet, i won´ t say my hair is notgrowing, but is not like a supernatural growth rithim anyway