Spring 2011 - 40-Day Fast From 'Wrong Thinking' -- Change from the Inside / Out

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Loving this .. NEVER give up. NEVER cave in or quit, no matter what or who... Abba Father has been too good to me and Satan is already a defeated foe!

Fully Persuaded.
:yep:

:amen: We are all going to be fully pursuaded by 'something'.... I choose God's promises to pursuade me to pursuasion... to 'Trust' Him.

Glory to God...

Shimmie

Staff member
For Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 23: :Rose:

Today we're fasting from the thought that says,

"This problem just never seems to go away."

It may be a financial problem, an emotional problem or a people problem—but it stubbornly tells you,

"I'm here to stay."

Let's change it today!

1. The problem is not the problem. The problem is the power that you give the problem. Numbers 3:33 says, "We became like grasshoppers in OUR OWN sight, so we were in THEIR sight."

2. See yourself as the giant rather than the problem as the giant. Deuteronomy 28:13 says you're the head and not the tail.

3. Treat your tongue like a sword. Sharpen it with scriptures and it will move mountains. (Proverbs 18:21, Mark 11:23)

4. Fall in love with math. Why? Because math teaches us: there is a solution to every problem. (2 Corinthians 1:20)

5. "Thee" is with me! Jeremiah 32:17 says, "Ah Lord God…nothing is too difficult for THEE."

Think It & Say It:

I am bigger than my problem.

My little tongue is more powerful than the biggest mountain.

There is a promised solution to every problem I face, and the problem has to move because God is with me & because I say so, in Jesus' Name!

In His Love,
Gregory Dickow

---------------------------

From Shimmie's Heart...:Rose:

The only thing that is here to stay is YOU! Can't NUTHIN' take you out! NUTHIN'!

Your heart is fixed; it is established, you are trusting steadfast in the Lord.

Case Closed.

Ummmm, I mean, :amen: :look:

Rather: "Amein" :love2:

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
For Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 24: :Rose:

"I can't seem to stop this anxiety."

Some of the symptoms of anxiety include: heart palpitations, tension, fatigue, nausea, chest pain, shortness of breath, stomach aches,and headaches.

Let's change it today:

1. Treat anxiety as a signal rather than a condition. It is a signal to pray, and prayer will change the thing you are facing. (Philippians 4:6-7)

2. More praying about "it" = less worrying about "it". James 5:16 says effectual, fervent prayer avails MUCH.

3. When panic attacks, attack back!

How do we attack anxiety and panic? By speaking God's Word out of our mouth. (Proverbs 18:21)

4. It's not your fault! Embrace this truth. Don't blame yourself for feeling anxious. (John 10:10)

5. Remember your value. Because you are so valuable in God's eyes, He will care for you. (Matthew 6:26-31)

6. Breathe praise to God. (Psalm 150:6)

Experts agree breathing helps overcome anxiety.

But when you BREATHE praise to God, anxiety flees. (Philippians 4:6-7)

Think It & Say It:

Anxiety has lost its power over me.

When I feel anxious, it is a signal to pray and praise God.

I attack panic with the Word of God, and I am so valuable to God that He will take care of me, in Jesus' Name.

In His Love,
Gregory Dickow

-------------------------------------

From Shimmie's Heart :Rose:

Ooooooo, this is for SOMEBODY.... Praise God! Praise God! Praise God :meme:

For some reason (special) God is allowing me to obtain some of these daily messages in advance so that we can all be blessed, with more.

Someone reading this needs this message today. Long before the day intended per the date, but now. Many times we've felt that God was 'late', however, He's also early and right on time.

Love and blessings and PEACE unto your hearts.

"What time I am afraid, I will trust in you..." ---- Psalm 56:3

I love you... :love3:

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
For Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 25:
:Rose:

"I feel unhappy a lot."

Let's change it today:

1. Happiness was God's idea! Psalm 144:15 says happy are the people whose God is the Lord.

2. Reject the mindset that others need to treat you right in order for you to be happy. (Proverbs 16:20) Trust God = Happiness.

3. Let go of condemnation. Romans 14:22 says, "Happy is the one who does not condemn himself…" (Romans 8:1) No condemnation for those in Christ.

4. The ultimate happiness in life is the ASSURANCE that you are LOVED. (Mark 1:11) BE LOVED. (John 15:27) The Father tenderly loves you!

5. Jesus was the HAPPIEST man in the world. (Hebrews 1:9) And He lives in you. (Colossians 1:27)

Think It & Say It:

I reject the thought that anyone can make or break my happiness.

God is my Lord and that makes me happy.

God's love makes me happy and I am free from condemnation.

The happiest Man in the world, lives in me, in Jesus' Name!

In His Love
Gregory Dickow

----------------------------

From Shimmie’s Heart…. :Rose:

The Joy of the Lord is your strength.
The Greater One, Jesus … Lives on the inside of you.

It is in Jesus that you move and live and have your ‘being’.

Sad feelings are trespassers…kick them off the property of your mind.

Joy is God’s Gift to you. Untie the ribbon, open the box, embrace the gift of His Joy.

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
For Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 26: :Rose:

Today we're fasting from excuse-making mentalities.

Success cannot come to the person who makes excuses.

Let’s change it today!

1. Refuse to excuse mediocrity. 1 Thessalonians 4:1 says “...Excel still more...” Don’t give in to the temptation to settle for where you’re at. Press forward for more of what He has for you. (Philippians 3:13-14)

2. Refuse to excuse the way you grew up…saying that you were born on the wrong side of the tracks or you’re limited by your upbringing. You may have been born on the wrong side of the tracks, but you've been born again; and you don't have to stay there. Cross the tracks NOW. (Romans 8:37)

3. Refuse to excuse unforgiveness. We sometimes think, “you just don't know what they did to me”, but the truth is: God knows what WE did to HIM and He still forgives us. Let it go.

4. Refuse to excuse lack of support. In John 5:7 the lame man said, “I have no man to help me.” He used that as an excuse to remain in his condition. Even if everyone lets us down, God will support us. (Psalm 27:10)

5. Redirect your effort. It takes EFFORT to come up with excuses. Redirect the same energy, toward finding a solution—and you will. Matt.7:7.

6. Faith Finds a way! Luke 5:18-20 says, “When they could not find a way to get in, they went up on the roof and lowered their friend...right in front of Jesus.” Refuse to accept that there is no way.

THINK IT & SAY IT:

I eliminate excuse-making from my thoughts and words.

I will no longer excuse or justify mediocrity in my life; I will not allow lack or failure in my life.

God will always provide a way for me to succeed and I will press on to experience it, in Jesus' Name.

---------------

From Shimmie's heart... :Rose:

I'm going back through these posts to correct the dates.

I 'messed up the dates'... no excuses :look:

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
Loved Ones... :love2:

I finally corrected the days and dates.

The corrections are in this shade of Blue (one of my favorite shades of blue... :yep: )

By going online and posting the messages ahead of time, I mixed the days with the dates of the actual message. I apologize for the mix-up. :kiss:

The following posts after this one should be correct.

Shimmie

Staff member
Tuesday, March 29, 2011 (Corrected Date)

Day 27: :Rose:

"I feel like God is unhappy with me."

This thinking is a root to much unhappiness and insecurity in our lives.

Let's change it today:

1. Break the performance mindset. You don't have to perform for God. He's happy He made you. (Zechariah 2:8)

2. God is all about RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU. That makes Him happy. (Luke 15:22-24)

3. Luke 12:32 says, "…It gives your Father great happiness to give you the Kingdom."(NLT) Accept His free and generous gifts.

4. Just believe. (Hebrews 11:6) It's our faith that pleases God.

5. Remain convinced of His love for you; no matter what & love one another. This makes God happy. (John 15:10-12)

6. The most generous are the most happy. (Acts 20:35) God gave you Jesus—He's happy you received Him.

7. Uncertain = unhappy. God has NO uncertainty about your future. (Jeremiah 29:11) He knows the end from the beginning.

Think It & Say It:

I have made God happy by believing what He did for me and believing what He says. He loves me and is smiling at me, as I am the apple of His eye. His future for me is settled in His mind, and He is happy to give me the Kingdom. I receive it, in Jesus' Name.

In His Love,
Gregory Dickow

Shimmie

Staff member
For Wednesday, March 30, 2011 (Date Corrected)

Day 28: :Rose:

Today we're fasting from excuse-making mentalities.

Success cannot come to the person who makes excuses.

Let’s change it today!

1. Refuse to excuse mediocrity. 1 Thessalonians 4:1 says “...Excel still more...”

Don’t give in to the temptation to settle for where you’re at. Press forward for more of what He has for you. (Philippians 3:13-14)

2. Refuse to excuse the way you grew up…saying that you were born on the wrong side of the tracks or you’re limited by your upbringing.

You may have been born on the wrong side of the tracks, but you've been born again; and you don't have to stay there. Cross the tracks NOW. (Romans 8:37)

3. Refuse to excuse unforgiveness. We sometimes think, “you just don't know what they did to me”, but the truth is: God knows what WE did to HIM and He still forgives us. Let it go.

4. Refuse to excuse lack of support. In John 5:7 the lame man said, “I have no man to help me.”

He used that as an excuse to remain in his condition. Even if everyone lets us down, God will support us. (Psalm 27:10)

5. Redirect your effort. It takes EFFORT to come up with excuses. Redirect the same energy, toward finding a solution—and you will. Matt.7:7.

6. Faith Finds a way! Luke 5:18-20 says, “When they could not find a way to get in, they went up on the roof and lowered their friend...right in front of Jesus.”

Refuse to accept that there is no way.

THINK IT & SAY IT:

I eliminate excuse-making from my thoughts and words.

I will no longer excuse or justify mediocrity in my life; I will not allow lack or failure in my life.

God will always provide a way for me to succeed and I will press on to experience it, in Jesus' Name.

---------------

From Shimmie's Heart ... :Rose:

For Abraham... God prepared the 'Ram in the Thicket'. It was exactly what Abraham needed.

What does God have in the 'Thicket' for you?

You won't find any excuses...

Selah... :Rose:

Shimmie

Staff member
For: Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 29 - :Rose:

"I just can't seem to catch a break."

Ever felt like things just weren't going your way?

Let's change it today:

1. You can't control good 'breaks'. But you can control the seeds you sow; and THAT's what will determine your harvest. (Galatians 6:7-9)

2. Change your focus from what's against you, to WHO's for you. IF GOD BE FOR US, who can be against us? (Romans 8:31)

3. Don't think "break". Think: BREAKTHROUGH. The walls holding back your abundance and victory HAS to come down. (Joshua 6:20)

4. Expect FAVOR. Think: Favor. Favor is not what you DESERVE. It's your right for being right with God, not doing everything right. (Psalm 5:12)

5. It's God's love that brings breakthroughs and turn-arounds. (Deuteronomy 23:5) He turned the curse into a blessing because HE LOVES US.

Think It & Say It:

My breakthrough is coming.

The seeds I sow are going to break through the ground and produce a mighty harvest.

God is for me and surrounds me with favor as a shield.

My turnaround and breakthroughs are coming because God loves me, in Jesus' Name!

In His Love,
Gregory Dickow

-------------------

You don't need a break ... you've already got a 'Breakthrough'. Believe, Receive, 'Walk ye' in it. It's yours and no one can ever take it away from you. :Rose:

Shimmie

Staff member
For: Friday, April 1, 2011 "No Foolin" :lol:

Day 30: :Rose:

"I feel defeated."

You may be down, you may be in a valley; but we are not going to accept a mindset of defeat.

Let's change it today:

1. You are a chip off the old block. God put His seed, His DNA in you. (Genesis 1:26) If He can't be defeated; neither can you.

2. FALLING isn't FAILING. (Proverbs 24:16) A righteous man may fall 7 times; but he gets back up.

3. Victorious is WHO YOU ARE. You've been MADE more than a conqueror. (Romans 8:37)

4. The Word of God is more powerful than thoughts of defeat. SAY to these thoughts and feelings: "If God be for me, who can be against me." (Romans 8:31)

5. Expect even the bad to turn into good. (Romans 8:28)

6. Jesus is praying for you. In Luke 22:32 it shows Jesus praying "…that your faith will not fail."

His prayers ALWAYS get answered…so REJOICE!

Think It & Say It:

I am made in God's image to WIN.

Even when I fall, I can't fail.

Even bad situations turn around for my good; because of God's love in me.

Jesus is praying for me, and therefore I will not be defeated another day in my life, in Jesus' Name!

In His Love,
Gregory Dickow

-----------------------

For you have been made more than 'Conquerors' through Jesus Christ who loves you... (Romans 8)

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
For Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 31: :Rose:

"My best chances for GREAT success have passed me by."

Let's change it today:

1. Success is a person, not a thing. It's not something we obtain. It's WHO WE ARE when God is with us. Genesis 39:1-2 tells us '…Joseph was a SUCCESSFUL MAN.'

2. It's not CHANCE, but CHOICE. Decision is the doorway into reality. Decide that you ARE a wildly successful person. (Deutoronomy 30:19)

3. Seeds of success are in your thoughts. Meditate on (think, ponder, chew) the Word of God day and night, and success will show up. (Joshua 1:8)

4. What goes DOWN must come UP. Keep planting the seeds of God's promises in your life & heart. They will grow up. (Galatians 6:9)

5. Don't see time as your enemy. In ONE MOMENT, God can turnaround YEARS of defeat & frustration into victory. (Esther 9:1)

6. Keep on ASKING, SEEKING, KNOCKING and doors will open. (Luke 11:9)

Think It & Say It:

I am a successful and prosperous person because the Lord is with me.

In fact, I am wildly successful.

I choose to believe it and that settles it.

Time is not my enemy. God multiplies my time and opportunities, in Jesus' Name.

In His Love,
Gregory Dickow
---------------

God never had 'failure' for any of us in His plans. He's God and God never fails nor misses opportunity. He always gives us another chance, and another, and another, and another....

Until we 'have' it. :yep:

Flourishnikov

Somewhere Flourishing...
Thank YOU and GOD BLESS YOU, Shimmie!! This thread has totally renewed my spirit as I have been actively trying to renew my mind for a couple weeks now. For the first time in my adult life I have been seeking the word on my own and I am fully realizing how powerful the WORD OF GOD is!! I am excited to see my relationship with GOD flourish to even higher heights and I THANK GOD that he has used you as a vessel of encouragement and enlightenment. :grin:

Shimmie

Staff member
Thank YOU and GOD BLESS YOU, Shimmie!! This thread has totally renewed my spirit as I have been actively trying to renew my mind for a couple weeks now.

For the first time in my adult life I have been seeking the word on my own and I am fully realizing how powerful the WORD OF GOD is!!

I am excited to see my relationship with GOD flourish to even higher heights and I THANK GOD that he has used you as a vessel of encouragement and enlightenment. :grin:

:grouphug2: Love and blessings to you.

Everyday is love and learning with Jesus; there's nothing in life that replaces His Word.

Shimmie

Staff member
Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 32: :Rose:

Today, we’re fasting from the thought that says,

“I just don’t make enough money at my job.”

Let’s change it TODAY:

1. Your job is not your ‘source’. God is your source. Philippians 4:19 says, “My God shall supply all your need according to His riches...in Christ Jesus.” Notice, He meets your need according to His riches, not according to your salary.

2. See your job as your SEED capital. Remember, SEED meets NEED. (Genesis 8:22) THIS THINKING MUST PENETRATE OUR LIVES. Our SEED is what determines our harvest. Our job provides us with seed to sow into God’s Kingdom.

3. THINK SUPERNATURAL. Don’t let life brainwash you into NATURAL EXPECTATIONS. Believe in the supernatural provision of God. Ephesians 3:20 says God is able to do exceeding abundantly ABOVE AND BEYOND, ALL you can ask or think.

4. Ask bigger, and think bigger! (Ephesians 3:20)

5. EXPECT harvests. If you have tithed, sowed, given—you have stored up harvests that will come. Galatians 6:6-9 says “In due season, you shall reap...”

6. Expect stolen things restored 7-fold! (Proverbs 6:31-32) Identify money, opportunities or blessings that have been stolen from you by the devil. And demand that he give it back. (Matthew 18:18)

Think It & Say It:

God’s riches are available to me, as I put Him first in my life. God is my source.

I will not be limited by my salary.

I expect SUPERNATURAL harvests from all the good seeds I’ve sown.

I command all stolen opportunities, money and blessings to be returned to me, in Jesus’ Name!

In His Love,
Gregory Dickow

-------------------------

From Shimmie's Heart... :Rose:

See your abundance...it's right there with you.

Shimmie

Staff member
For Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 33: :Rose:

"I can't expect to be blessed ALL the time."

Let's change it TODAY!

1. God HAS already blessed you in heavenly places. (Ephesians 1:3) So EXPECT those blessings to show up 'ON EARTH as it is in heaven.'

2. Jesus took ALL the curse so you could have ALL the blessing! (Galatians 3:13)

3. Because you are IN CHRIST, you are BLESSED COMING IN AND BLESSED GOING OUT... (Deuteronomy 28:6) …In the city & in the field…

4. You don't follow the blessings. The blessings follow you! And overtake you! (Deuteronomy 28:2—In Christ—Galatians 3:13)

5. Forever forgiven = Forever blessed. (Romans 4:7-8)

6. You are magnetic! Blessings are attracted to an attitude of EXPECTATION. SET YOUR EXPECTATION ON BEING BLESSED!

Think It & Say It:

God has already blessed me. I cannot be cursed. In Christ, I have ALL the blessings of the Old and New Testament.

The blessings of God will follow me and overtake me.

I am forever blessed and expect blessings all the time, in Jesus' Name.

In His Love,
Gregory Dickow
------------------

You are blessed in your going out and blessed in your coming in. Each moment of life is filled with God and His loving blessings for you.

So indeed... you are blessed everyday.

Shimmie

Staff member
For Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 34: :Rose:

"I don't have enough time. Time is running out on me."

Let's change it today:

1. God is the God of increase. He increases ANYTHING you give Him—money, time, love, etc. (Psalm 115:14)

2. Make eternity-decisions, instead of time-decisions. Rise above the limited flow of time & see things as if you were already in heaven. (Colossians 3:2)

3. Expect the suddenly's of God. When you are believing but not seeing, the breakthrough could occur at any second. (2 Chronicles 29:36)

4. Wisdom is better than time. (Proverbs 4:7) Ask God for more! (James 1:5) Wisdom will accelerate success/breakthroughs, etc.

5. Expect God's gifts/blessings WHILE you are sleeping. Psalm 127:2 (NASB) says, "…He gives to His beloved IN THEIR SLEEP."

6. Think: Miracle turnaround. (Esther 9:1)

Think It & Say It:

There is always enough time, because the Creator of time lives in me.

I live in the eternal realm, above the limitations of time.

I expect the suddenly's of God and receive from Him even while I'm sleeping, in Jesus' Name.

In His Love,
Gregory Dickow
-------------------

For those in Jesus Christ... Time is Eternal...
Selah..... :Rose:

Shimmie

Staff member
For Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 35: :Rose:

Today we’re fasting from the thought that says,

“I’ll never get back what's been lost or stolen.”

We all know what it’s like to lose money, time, relationships, health or even opportunities. Doubt enters our minds telling us that we won’t get back what has been lost.

Let’s Change It Today:

1. “God will repay.” Stop expecting sins to be repaid. They are forgiven. Instead, expect lost time & years to be repaid. Joel 2:25 says, “I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten...”

2. God is the God of restoration. He restored double to Job (Job 42). He restored sight (Mark 8). He restored health (Jeremiah 32). He restores MONEY too—Ezekiel 16:53; Deuteronomy 30:33; Jeremiah 29:14 (NASB).

3. He specializes in finding (and restoring) lost things. Luke 15—lost coin, lost sheep, lost son. EXPECT lost things restored today!

4. Call on the seed you’ve sown. Declare to your past seeds, “Harvest, come forth from the seeds I’ve sown”. Galatians 6:9 “...in due season, you shall reap if you faint not.”

5. Speak life over your time, health, finances, etc. Proverbs 18:21 says, “Death and life are in the power of your tongue...” Your words bring power.

6. Expect MORE NOW…MORE than ever. Ephesians 3:20 says, “God is able to do exceeding abundantly above and beyond all that we can ask or think...”

Think It & Say It:

I believe God will restore to me all lost money, opportunities and years. He will repay me for all that has been lost. I declare to my harvests, COME FORTH!

My due season is coming; my seeds are coming forth. God is my source in times of darkness, and I expect MORE now MORE than ever, in Jesus’ Name!

In His Love,
Gregory Dickow

--------------------
From Shimmie's Heart ... :love2:

I have a thread that I posted a while back entitled: "Lord, please show me how to fix this."

I had dropped my CD player and it fell apart. Apart...it fell onto the floor as I was in line at Whole Foods. This was my music study for Dance class; this CD player had a timer on it as well; and I was also able to re-wind the music to certain sections that I needed to focus on.

There I was, standing in the line, looking at the floor at the pieces of my CD player. All I could do was pick it up, each piece and as I left the cashier's line, I walked out of the store, almost as 'crushed' as my CD player. Music plays a huge part of my life and for this to happen was indeed a 'crush'.

There was a park-like area outside and I sat there and prayed, "Lord, please show me how to fix this."

And you know what? The Holy Spirit did just that. I was able to re-assemble my CD player, piece by piece and to this day, (although I have a very nice MP3 player), I thank God each time I think about this ... He gave me back what I thought was lost.

No matter how small it is, no matter how big, God restores what seems to be lost or broken. He truly does. :yep: :love2:

Thank you, Lord Jesus. :heart2:

I found the thread: :yep:

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/sh...highlight=lord+please+show+me+how+to+fix+this

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
For Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 36: :Rose:

"Nobody loves me."

When you feel unloved, you feel powerless.

Let's change it today:

1. Embrace God's terms of endearment. He calls you "His beloved." (1 Thessalonians 1:4) You don't have to earn His love. It's free.

2. Love yourself. When you know God's love, you can love yourself. As you do, love will flow freely from you, and freely to you. (Mark 12:31)

3. PERFECT love casts out fear (1 John 4:17). The only perfect love is God's love for you. When you accept it, fear leaves; and people are drawn to you.

4. Realize your value. Your value is determined by the price someone would pay to have you. God paid for you with the blood of His Son. (1 Peter 1:18-19)

5. You don't have to change in order to be loved. Believe you're loved by God, and you will change. (Romans 2:4)

Think It & Say It:

I am God's be-loved. Because HE loves me, I can love myself.

Love flows freely from me, and toward me and casts out fear. My value comes from God.

I am accepted and loved, and that brings the necessary changes that I need in my life, in Jesus' Name.

In His Love,
Gregory Dickow
------------------

From Shimmie's Heart... :love2:

:kiss: I love you... :love5:

Shimmie

Staff member
Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 37: :Rose:

"I can't seem to experience God's presence."

Let’s Change It Today:

1. We are NOW in God’s presence by the blood of Jesus. (Hebrews 10:19)

2. His presence NEVER leaves you if you are a born again child of God. (Hebrews 13:5)

3. Go to your spiritual lawyer when you sin! He will get you a “NOT GUILTY” plea! 1 John 2:1 says, “If we sin, we have an advocate (lawyer, defense attorney) with the Father—Jesus Christ.”

4. He moves in but never moves out! God lives in you! (1 Corinthians 3:16) His salvation and His presence are gifts. And He doesn’t take them back. (Romans 11:29)

5. Worship God because YOU ARE ALREADY IN HIS PRESENCE; not because you are trying to get in. Heb.10:19.

6. Fall out of love with your feelings! You may feel God has left you, but He cannot break His promise (Hebrews 6:19). We live by what God says, not by what we feel. (2 Corinthians 5:7) Stand in faith and be secure that God is with you!

Think It & Say It:

By the blood of Jesus, I am in God’s presence and His presence is in me!

He will never leave me.

Even if I sin, I can go to Him through Jesus Christ and be cleansed and free from all sin.

I refuse to live by my feelings, but I live by faith that God is for me, with me and in me, in Jesus’ Name.

In His Love,
Gregory Dickow
---------------

We 'all' lose our way; we all miss it from day to day. And when we do, Our Father embraces us with wide open arms, He kisses the bruises of our sins, for satan never wins; and God our Father, whispers His love into our hearts these words which will never die:

"With me, you will always be. You are my child and I love you, no matter what. I love you with all of my heart. Let me 'fix' it; for you, this I'll do." :love3:

Shimmie

Staff member
For Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 38: :Rose:

“I am trapped and limited financially.”

Let’s change it TODAY:

1. Inaction keeps us limited. TAKE ACTION. 2 Kings 7 says the four leprous men said, “Why do we sit here and die?...Let’s go up...” When they took action, God got involved and multiplied their efforts.

2. Spend time TODAY getting to know God better! Daniel 11:32 says, “Those who know their God will be strong and TAKE ACTION.” Meditate on His promises, and you’ll know Him better.

3. BELIEVE: There’s always a way out of whatever you’re facing. Revelation 3:8 says God will open a door that no man can close. (AND 1 Corinthians10:13)

4. Ask God for deliverance from your situation. James 4:2 says you have not, because you ask not. Romans 10:12 says all who call upon the Lord shall be DELIVERED—rescued!

5. Change your thinking to: What goes DOWN, must come up! Plant a seed. The way out of any bad situation is to plant a seed for the opposite result. If you have a debt you can’t pay; pay someone else’s debt that they can’t pay; forgive a debt, someone else can’t pay you, etc.

6. Malachi 3:10 says when you tithe, He opens the windows of heaven and pours out a blessing. This blessing can be an IDEA, a SOLUTION, a BREAKTHROUGH, a DEBT CANCELLATION—it’s MORE than just money.

Think It & Say It:

God always provides a way out of the situation I’m in.

I am strong and TAKE ACTION because I know my God. He will open doors for me that no man can close.

I call upon the Lord and expect His deliverance.

The seeds I plant WILL come up in mighty harvests, ideas, solutions and breakthroughs, in Jesus’ Name!

In His Love,
Gregory Dickow

-----------------------

As long as the earth remains you will never be without Salvation which means 'freedom', which means no traps of any means. For every challenge, God has given you the Victory and a way of 'escape'.

He will lead and guide you through the path you need to follow. Always. :yep:

Shimmie

Staff member
For Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 39: :Rose:

From Pastor Gregory Dickow:

This is our 39th day—and if you’ve stuck with me, you have begun to see real change in your life. Remember: Success or failure in life is created by how we think. So stick to this, long after our 40 days ends.

Today we’re fasting from the thought that says,

“I just don’t have the discipline to...” ...to succeed…to get in shape...to change...to start over...to BECOME GREAT, etc."

Let’s change it TODAY:

1. It’s already in you! God has given you a SPIRIT OF DISCIPLINE. Many versions of 2 Timothy 1:7 say, “God has given you power, love, and SELF-DISCIPLINE .” (NASB, NIV, NLT, ERV, etc.)

2. You ARE already doing it! If you’ve made it this far in our fast from wrong thinking, you ARE demonstrating discipline.

3. Your life is like an engine and it runs on the fuel of thoughts! It runs successfully on success thoughts; or it runs poorly on poor thoughts. You decide. (Deut. 30:19, Mark 7:21)

4. Recognize Satan’s methods to get you to quit at anything. You faint in your mind when you don’t fill it with the Word. (Hebrews 12:1-3)

5. God has made you a finisher. Believe it. (Hebrews 12:2) Jesus is the author AND FINISHER of your faith. And you are what He is! (1 John 4:17)

6. Your endurance grows as you hold on to your faith, by rejoicing in trials & tough times. (James 1:3-4)

7. Stop doubting yourself. (Romans14:22) If God believes in you enough to put His spirit in you, it’s time for you to believe in yourself.

Think it & Say it:

I have the spirit of self-discipline. It’s already in me.

I am complete in Christ and I am a finisher, just as Jesus is.

I refuse to let go of the Word even in tough times. My endurance is growing; and I finish whatever I set my mind to, in Jesus’ Name.

-------------------------

Your heart is 'fixed', it is established, it is settled upon and in the Word of Jesus Christ our Lord. Nothing trumps the 'Truth' of who you are in Christ Jesus. Therefore, settle it in your hearts, that you are free from all thoughts of negativity and bondage.

The love of God and His Word has set you completely free. And whom the 'Son' sets free is free INDEED!

Settle this in your hearts...for always. :flowers:

:amen:

Shimmie

Staff member
Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 40 :Rose:

From Pastor Gregory Dickow:

As we conclude this amazing REVOLUTION, we are fasting from the thought that says,

“You can’t win ‘em all!”

When I was in sales, they said “if you make 2 sales/week, you’ll be lucky. So I made 10! I refused to allow the mindset of defeat for ONE SECOND. We are missing out on so much, because of the thought that we can’t always win.

Let’s Change It Today.

1. You’ve already won. The victory is ours NOW. You are NOW more than a conqueror! (Romans 8:37)

2. IT IS FINISHED! (John 19:30) Jesus’ death on the cross SETTLED your victory. You never have to be defeated another day in your life.

3. Stop fighting the wrong fight. Our fight is the fight of faith. (1 Timothy 6:12) That’s ALL we need to be fighting—to believe what God says. The struggle, the battle, the wrestling IS to HOLD ON to what the scripture says!

4. Expect to win every battle. Thanks be to God who ALWAYS leads us in His triumph! (2 Corinthians 2:14)

5. You can’t fail—because LOVE NEVER FAILS! (1 Corinthians 13:8) Stay hidden in God’s love; and you will not fail.

6. Expect a turn around in every apparent defeat. (Romans 8:28) Even if you’ve failed—you’ve won, because Jesus’ paid for your turnaround.

THINK IT & SAY IT:

I already have the victory! Jesus said, ‘it is finished’. My battle has been won over sin, sickness, Satan, lack, fear, discouragement and all other things.

IT IS FINISHED!

I can’t fail today, because the LOVE OF GOD IS IN ME, and love never fails. I will never be defeated another day in my life, in Jesus’ Name!

In His Amazing Love,

Gregory Dickow

P.S. Check your emails for upcoming inspiration, new opportunities, and life-changing gifts.

To sign up for future messages sent to your email address:

http://www.fromtheinsideout.us/signUpBrontoFIO6.php

P.S.S. Send me your testimony directly to pastordickow[USER=187920]chan[/USER]ginglives.org.

People have told me: they are FREE FROM DEPRESSION; their MARRIAGE IS BETTER THAN EVER, they HAVE MORE ENERGY, etc.

One lady told me she lost 10 pounds in a couple of weeks; as her appetite changed.

How? Because "man does not live on bread alone but on every Word that proceeds.” Change happens from the INSIDE OUT.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

From Shimmie's Heart: :Rose:

Don't give up on 'YOU'. Jesus will truly see you through. You are not alone in this life; so don't give up on your dreams, and desires; don't surrender to strife that tackles your self esteem.

Keep going; even if you fall, keep going. You have a Destiny to unfold and it can only be lived out and done by you.

Don't give up; don't give up on you.

Love always,

:flowers:

Last edited: