Spring has Sprung: How will you be wearing your hair this summer

PittiPat

I'm hiding my hair until Christmas, so I'll be wigging it all through the hot *** summer. Y'all pray for me.

Bozcurls

I'm so ready for warm weather. The humidity is great for my hair and skin. I'll be washing and going leaving my hair down majority of the time.

hnntrr

P/Sing all summer. Right now in waist length chunky senegalese (if there is such a thing)....tryin to make it ya'll....90 degree weather and this hair just do NOT mix. But I am gonna do it, gonnnna do it. Might switch up eith another twist/braid style, not sure yet. But not washing my head once a week is killin me, its itchin like no ones business.

Whimsy

I'll be cutting a lot off soon so I'll be wearing lots of twistouts and wash n gos with the shorter 'do. It won't be bunnable anymore, and that's my go to right now

MissMusic

Everything and Anything! Twists, braidouts, wash and go's, buns, puffs, etc. No need to plan, I'll just do.

whiteoleander91

stay at your best ♥
my hair loves humidity, the last few humid days we had resulted in awesome wash and gos (before the random cold snap!! lol). so I'll be a-washin' and a-goin' this crazy Texas summer. the heat and humidity are always insane here.