SPRING IS AROUND THE CORNER! Are you planning any hair changes for the new season?

Iluvsmuhgrass

I want color.... but i'm skurred lol. I might try it again later this summer....now that I baggie regularly. But I'm so afraid to do anything that could possibly damage my hair.

Isis

Re: SPRING IS AROUND THE CORNER! Are you planning any hair changes for the new seaso

danysedai said:
I want bangs, I have a huge forehead and really want some bangs, but I'm worried about how they will look when I get some newgrowth, I can always flat iron them, I don't know, still not sure. are there any pictures of relaxed ladies with bangs here/ buttaflye03 has bangs and she looks lovely
SouthernGirl has (or had) swoop bangs and has a good tutorial on how to cut them in her hair album.

buttaflye03

Re: SPRING IS AROUND THE CORNER! Are you planning any hair changes for the new seaso

danysedai said:
I want bangs, I have a huge forehead and really want some bangs, but I'm worried about how they will look when I get some newgrowth, I can always flat iron them, I don't know, still not sure. are there any pictures of relaxed ladies with bangs here/ buttaflye03 has bangs and she looks lovely

Now you need to post pics of those new bangs you got chica! They look beautiful on you. :grin: