Sta Sof Fro (Who is still using?)

neonbright

Ok I was trying to think of a product to use on my daughter hair and I dreamed up Sta Sof Fro. The next day I went the local BSS and bought a bottle. What made me do this, I took my daughter to my Stylist and she look at her hair for a minute to tell me girl you are right her hair is nothing like yours, it is super soft. So I told her is curls up so much the ends get very dry, I tried some products she suggested (most of which LHCF users use). but Sta Sof Fro it the one, her hair is very easy to comb through but the ends ball up, and I wanted a daily product to style her hair with.

I just love this product, made it easier to comb through those ends, but keeps her hair soft, and my daughter who loves her afro puffs, told me. "Mom, my puffs are bigger and softer"

So my natural, stretching and transitioning sisters this is a keeper. She had 5 to 6 inches of more hair but I cut it off due to her transitioning from her baby hair with a kiddie kit on it to all natural.

I post pics in a few minutes...
Before
DSCN0505.jpg

After
DSCN0508.jpg

DSCN0507.jpg

Last edited:
Your daughter's hair is so cute.:) I use Sta Sof Fro for a moisturizer at least once a week and an oil and water mixture the rest of the time.

i just had to say she is sooooooooooooCUTE:) :) :) :) :) :) :) AND HER HER IS VERY PRETTY HAPPY GROWING TO HER A LITTLE LHCF MEMBER:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lol: :lol: :lol:

baby42 said:
i just had to say she is sooooooooooooCUTE:) :) :) :) :) :) :) AND HER HER IS VERY PRETTY HAPPY GROWING TO HER A LITTLE LHCF MEMBER:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks, yes she is a member with me. And she is working on growing it long and strong naturally. Infact she is looking over my shoulder now....:lachen:

:wave: HI, Neon!

First your baby is adorable!!!!

Yes, StaSofFro is the BOMB! I use it on my girls' hair, too. Actually I just started using it (the spray). My mom bought it for me more than a year ago, but I never used it becuase it is kinda sticky and is would draw my kids hair up amd make their hair look short! But after learning how important moisture is and that moisture is NOT oil, I broke out the bottle and I am AMAZED at how moisturized my daughters' hair is! I like it on my hair too.

Good lookin', Neon and HHG to you and your baby girl!

I'm not a fan of sta soft fro, but if it's working out for your little one then YAY!:)

Her lil puffs are adorable.

DenverGirl said:
:wave: HI, Neon!

First your baby is adorable!!!!

Yes, StaSofFro is the BOMB! I use it on my girls' hair, too. Actually I just started using it (the spray). My mom bought it for me more than a year ago, but I never used it becuase it is kinda sticky and is would draw my kids hair up amd make their hair look short! But after learning how important moisture is and that moisture is NOT oil, I broke out the bottle and I am AMAZED at how moisturized my daughters' hair is! I like it on my hair too.

Good lookin', Neon and HHG to you and your baby girl!

Thanks, I just love this stuff. After her long day at school and after school, now her puffs are so soft and not dry and fly away, they even look fuller. To me it is the BOMB also...

NappyParadise said:
She is Just Too cute & I Love the Puffs! Her hair is so healthy and strong looking! Keep Up The Good Work!

Thanks, I working hard to keep her hair helthy and strong and I love those puffs also...:)

DDtexlaxd said:
Wow, she is so cute!:D I think I'll try this when I'm natural.

Girl you will love it, you see the results above, before dry and lifeless and no shape. Now full, wavy and moist...

Your daughter's puff's are too cute. I do the same style on my DD's hair. I will have to try Sta-Soft-Fro. Do you dilute it or use it straight?

DeepBluSea said:
Your daughter's puff's are too cute. I do the same style on my DD's hair. I will have to try Sta-Soft-Fro. Do you dilute it or use it straight?

I use the bottle spay straight and I am loving it. I comb her hair last night, put a little Sta Sof Fro in her hair, tied it up, this morning all I had to pick her puffs up and she was ready to go. Her hair was so soft it is wonderful.

Back