steam rollers question - Caruso/vidal sassoon

shmmr

I'm considering getting a set of steam rollers....

Does anyone have the vidal sassoon set? if so, are they as good as the caruso? can you use the caruso rollers if you need extras?

has anyone had problems with the caruso's breaking/not working?

thx!

Hi, I've never used the Sassoon rollers, but I can tell you that my Carusos have never given me a minute's trouble, and I've had them several years.

They are the same thing and made by the same people. I have the purple Vidal Sassoon set and the Caruso set. The Vidal Sasson set was $13.99 at Ross, My Caruso $25 at Sally's. Both have the identical set of instructions, warranty information and the same rollers, only in different colors. The only difference is the color of the rollers and my Vidal Sasson also has an ionic setting.

They are the same thing and made by the same people. I have the purple Vidal Sassoon set and the Caruso set. The Vidal Sasson set was $13.99 at Ross, My Caruso $25 at Sally's. Both have the identical set of instructions, warranty information and the same rollers, only in different colors. The only difference is the color of the rollers and my Vidal Sasson also has an ionic setting.

So they ARE interchangeable?

Back