Steaming Challenge 2012 - Part II

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
Planning to steam tomorrow night.

I'm not sure with what yet..

This will be a first for me -- steaming in cornrows.

AlwaysNatural

Just did a protein treatment with my steamer, now doing a DC with Aubrey organics honey suckle rose and 1oz of vegetable oil.

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
Steaming now with Claudies's Moisturising DC - with some amla, brahmi and a dash of coconut oil thrown in. :lick:

I bought ear covers/protectors a couple days ago for when I steam - why didn't I do this before?!? Makes sitting under here so much nicer.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
^I tie a scarf around my forehead and over my ears.

I am currently steaming a rinse into my strands. I really hope this covers my grey strands. I'm tired of having more grey than my mom. :perplexed :lol:

Afterward, I will add Gio SAS.

gvin89

So I got all my braids out, shampooed, did a protein treatment, got my moisturizing DC in my head ready to steam for the first time and low & behold....my bottom water cup has a leak! Hot??!??!? I sure am...waiting for Salonsrus to call me back...

gvin89

I had my first steaming session yesterday after being Mrs.Fix-It! I enjoyed it! Oh my, my hair was so soft and moist.

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
Planning on steaming tomorrow night with AOHSR + aloe vera juice + hempseed oil.

I'm still in cornrows.
Tomorrow makes week 2 of 6.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Steamed today with Silk Dreams Mocha Silk Infusion and Claudie's Vere Oil. :)

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
Steamed last night with BIolage Conditioning Balm and Safflower oil. Put a towel on top of my pro steamer hood for the last few minutes and OMG!!! A complete hair and face sauna! I always felt the back of my hair wasn't getting as much steam/heat because that part of my hair never get really warm. Well that changed last night with the towel application. I Will do this for now on.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
KiWiStyle said:
Steamed last night with BIolage Conditioning Balm and Safflower oil. Put a towel on top of my pro steamer hood for the last few minutes and OMG!!! A complete hair and face sauna! I always felt the back of my hair wasn't getting as much steam/heat because that part of my hair never get really warm. Well that changed last night with the towel application. I Will do this for now on.

KiWiStyle Fantastic tip! I'll definitely try this on my next wash day. :grin:

Steamed tonight with Pura's Chocolate Smoothie and Brazil Loc Oil, then cowashed with Pura's Sapote Lotion. :yep:

Nichelle_jb

I steamed yesterday, first doing a Henna Treatment under the steamer for approximately 1 hour, followed by MyHoneychild Hydrating Molasses Deep Conditioner and Argan Oil for about 30 minutes.

Nichelle_jb

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
tiffers said:
KiWiStyle Fantastic tip! I'll definitely try this on my next wash day. :grin:

Steamed tonight with Pura's Chocolate Smoothie and Brazil Loc Oil, then cowashed with Pura's Sapote Lotion. :yep:

tiffers,

You're very welcome but I won't take full credit for it, I'm just the messenger :).

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
I did my steam treatment last night with my usual Matrix Biolage conditioning balm and ceramides oil mix.