Steaming Into 2020!

awhyley

Thinking about jumping on this bandwagon in 2021, but my place is too small for a standing steamer, (probably even a table-top steamer).

I've heard about the Q-Redew steamer.

Q-Redew Hair Steamer.png

But I stumbled onto a YouTube video where there's a new handheld in town.

Handheld Salon Hair Steamer (from Amazon uk).jpg

Any of you ladies used a handheld steamer before? I figure that the other two will steam your hair evenly and simultaneously, but for those of us who have to resort to handheld, any recommendations?

Mapleoats

Thinking about jumping on this bandwagon in 2021, but my place is too small for a standing steamer, (probably even a table-top steamer).

I've heard about the Q-Redew steamer.

View attachment 466119

But I stumbled onto a YouTube video where there's a new handheld in town.

View attachment 466121

Any of you ladies used a handheld steamer before? I figure that the other two will steam your hair evenly and simultaneously, but for those of us who have to resort to handheld, any recommendations?
From the reviews I’ve seen most people end up not liking/ not using the q redrew after a while. That steam gun looks interesting though. Personally I’d reccomend the stand up steamer if you can fit it. I live in a small 1br apartment and I just keep the stand in a corner and I keep the steamer head In its original box and tuck it in my closet when not in use