Step Father Claims He Was Knocked Out, And 4-yr Abducted...

dicapr

It's interesting how the activist keeps using the term step father when this was the mothers boyfriend.

It’s always like that. Some random becomes BF/GF and the BF/GF becomes fiancé. Fiancé automatically gets promoted to wife or husband. They always try to give an extra layer of legitimacy to these relationships.

Mom’s live in fiancé becomes step-dad.

Chaosbutterfly

Transition Over
I don't understand why people create children just to abuse them.
This baby was 4 years old and look at what she was put through in her short life.

I'm glad that they are at least in Texas, I know they will have no problem giving these people the punishment that they deserve.
And yes, these people.
The man needs the death penalty and the woman at least deserves jail time.
He just is beyond repair. Sexually and physically molesting children while being engaged to their mother and pursuing homosexual relationships on the side. And now murder. No. Sorry. He needs to be put down.
And I have so many questions for her as to why him sending pics to other men was more of a concern for her than him harming the children that she brought into the world. Like he was hurting your kids and that wasn't a reason to leave him. But sending dick pics is?
What are these priorities.

These people have to pay for what they did to this child.
Jesus needs to come back soon. It's enough. We're good, time to go.

dicapr

This is why if I had a child, male or female, I would have to be single until they were 18. I would be doing jail time for murder--maybe no jury would convict, though?

I wish it was that easy. Unless you are not going to let them ever go to friends homes or let them go to school and quit work and never send them to day care there is no way to 100% keep your child safe . Plus there are children who are molested by a biological parent. That’s why my first post -before the mother came out with her suspicions-said the problem lays strictly with those who chose to harm the child.

There are plenty of step-parents who have loving and nurturing relationships with their step children. Back ground checks, being slow to introduce someone to your child, and not living together after 5 seconds is a good start. A decent parent would not ignore warning signs like this woman did.

The mother is complacent and an accessory . She knew he was doing these things and turned a blind eye.

Leeda.the.Paladin

And I have so many questions for her as to why him sending pics to other men was more of a concern for her than him harming the children that she brought into the world. Like he was hurting your kids and that wasn't a reason to leave him. But sending dick pics is?
What are these priorities.
THIS. The fact that she showed that she did have it in her to break up with him shows me that the fear of him wasn’t there as much as I thought.

intellectualuva

He's sharing photos, but where was he. How come this bf was the only option for childcare for this baby.

Sorry, but I'm looking at everyone sideways. I really wish people who cannot provide a decent life for their children just stop engaging in reckless behavior that leads to these clearly unwanted children.

She served that baby up.
And he either didn't ask enough questions about who watches the child when she goes to work or was a mostly absent parent.

Chaosbutterfly

Transition Over
He's sharing photos, but where was he. How come this bf was the only option for childcare for this baby.

Sorry, but I'm looking at everyone sideways. I really wish people who cannot provide a decent life for their children just stop engaging in reckless behavior that leads to these clearly unwanted children.

She served that baby up.
And he either didn't ask enough questions about who watches the child when she goes to work or was a mostly absent parent.

Thank you.
Did he even know she was going out of town or that she was leaving his daughter in the care of her fiance?

He can cry all he wants, but he too must pay.
Talking about his daughter didn't let brain surgeries change her.
She only needed brain surgeries because a grown ass man beat her down.
Where tf was he and why did he let his child go back to live with an abuser and an absentee mama if he loved her so much. This story just keeps getting worse.

dicapr

Thank you.
Did he even know she was going out of town or that she was leaving his daughter in the care of her fiance?

He can cry all he wants, but he too must pay.
Talking about his daughter didn't let brain surgeries change her.
She only needed brain surgeries because a grown ass man beat her down.
Where tf was he and why did he let his child go back to live with an abuser and an absentee mama if he loved her so much. This story just keeps getting worse.

I can’t go after Dad until I get all the facts.

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
I can’t go after Dad until I get all the facts.

Exactly, it's easy to blame the dad but until I hear all of the facts I can't. If the court was involved it may have been impossible for the dad to do anything. What type of custody/placement order was in place. As I stated up above we are in a similar situation and my son's greatest fear is that a judge will believe the whole "the child is better off with the mom no matter what" theory and have my grandson go back with his mom who is still with her abusive boyfriend and may be pregnant by him. Just know if anything was to happen to my grandbaby all hell will break loose and my son did everything in his power to protect him. I pray the same will be said about this girls father

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
^^ I just don't believe that woman.... her cries/tears aren't evoking any sympathy from me, because I believe she knows exactly what happened and may have played a role. She's trying to exonerate herself at this point, doing interviews and crocodile-crying. Who else is gonna drive her silver car? I'm sure police are tracking all the whereabouts of that car, including mileage, etc.
Also the stepdad told a relative in the past if he ever had to kill someone, he'd bury them in Rosharon, TX, where the body will never be found. I hate to say it but I don't think that child is not alive, I think he dismembered and burned her body :(

meka72

I see that the activist who was working with the mom is no longer working with her.
From what I heard on cnn, the activist (something X, I think), was the person giving the update. He seemingly emphasized that the killer claimed to have accidentally killed Maleah. :mad:

Guapa1

*deep sigh* Even though I knew, I hoped that she was still alive.
Is he in a state with the death penalty?

blackgurll

An eyeopening interview with Quanell X on the confession and their home life before.
That beast punched the little girl in her head yet again - the head that was still healing from surgery after he'd abused her before. And that "mother" had been covering up all the abuse. She chose him over her precious daughter. Again and again. Until he sent dick pics to another man. Cause that was what was beyond the pale in her hot mess of a mind.
I cannot.

Last edited:

FriscoGirl

It was his attorney that removed himself from the case and he gave the confession to the activist. Maybe the attorney saw this coming and no longer wanted to be associated with the case, but reports are saying he wasn’t able to obtain the retainer.

I was just thinking about this poor baby.

I see that the activist who was working with the mom is no longer working with her.
From what I heard on cnn, the activist (something X, I think), was the person giving the update. He seemingly emphasized that the killer claimed to have accidentally killed Maleah. :mad:

Leeda.the.Paladin

An eyeopening interview with Quanell X on the confession and their home life before.
That beast punched the little girl in her head yet again - the head that was still healing from surgery after he'd abused her before. And that "mother" had been covering up all the abuse. She chose him over her precious daughter. Again and again. Until he sent dick pics to another man. Cause that was what was beyond the pale in her hot mess of a mind.
I cannot.
I can not stop shaking my head over this. Just ridiculous

Leeda.the.Paladin

From the video posted above

- mom did know about the abuse and willfully covered it up
- the stepdad had a female mistress in addition to male one
- the step dad said that the mom was never home and they often argued about what kinda mother she was. He said he was the primary parent
- the stepdad is on a hunger strike (who cares ) and has been getting death threats from the other inmates