STEP IT UP ON THE GROWTH AIDS..PART 2

Mandy4610

Hey Ladies, so the challenge for the 3 months is over.
I am thinking we can just continue for another three months in this thread. Would that work? or should I start a new challenge?

Please post some progress pics for encouragement.

Mandy4610

Okay, here we go! Comparison pics Dec/March..... maaan, these pics took me forever to get here - I hate technology sometimes!:wallbash:

I'll carry on with the growth aids too, and it'd be fab if this challenge continued throughout the year. Seems like I'm averaging half an inch a month. I want more, lol! But I'm happy with this. A little (or a lot) extra would be fab though :yep:

HHG ladies, can't wait to see your progress pics!

The spatula shot for March should read, '' I need a ruler now I've maxed out on the spatula''. I hate technology sometimes... grrrrr!
Jax I think you made great progress. Wonderful job.:grin:

Hello,

My progress picture is in my avatar and below. I definitely thickened up on Megatek. I gained about 2 inches at the top and about 1 inch everywhere else. I did a trim before taking the pictures so you can't tell much difference on the length, but I am pleased with my 3 mos of Mega tek use.
Jazz girl that is a lot of hair in your siggy. I am loving the thickness:yep:

Jazzmommy

Jazz girl that is a lot of hair in your siggy. I am loving the thickness:yep:[/quote]

Thanks Mandy... I just have to work on my ends. I airdry so they are a bit crunchy from that so I have to work on my technique:ohwell:

Lebiya

I think I'm obsessed. I NEVER get lazy to apply my GA's LOL! That's one of the first things I do in the morning besides take my vitamins right before I drop my 11 year old at school. I had pneumonia last week and I kept my mix by my bed!

THis hair better grow or else!

*lol*

You and me. I've never wanted growth more than I do now. I'm pretty sure I'm averaging an inch and I'm confident it will increase once I add more ingreds. to my regime. If all goes well I should be nearing waist or at it.

I ain't playing no more, I'm soo tired of this journey!!

DaPPeR

NIBERIANGIRL
These are my growth aid pics. The first is from February 17th at 9 weeks post and the second was after I relaxed on March 23rd. I use MN and sulfur from my old MTG mixed at least 3 times a week

supermodelsonya

Great growth girlie!!! ^^^^^ I don't have any progress pics because I'm hiding in braids!! : ( but please continue this challenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LaidBak

I'm still using my BT. I got a sew in last week. I didn't think to take a progress pic before I did that. Sorry. But I am glad I joined this challenge. Mandy, I think I am voting for a new thread for the next one.

stephluvshair

I have been using BT for 5 weeks while in braids and the second week my hair was lookin old because of the growth I have pics and will be posting shortly I will be continuing to use Bt for the next 3 weeks until I take out my braids......

Mandy4610

These are my growth aid pics. The first is from February 17th at 9 weeks post and the second was after I relaxed on March 23rd. I use MN and sulfur from my old MTG mixed at least 3 times a week

Great progress, you did a great job.

morehairplease

Great thread ladies. I just made my own sulfur mixture and would love to participate in the new challenge.

Last edited:

Mandy4610

Hey Ladies. I will be starting a new thread mid April.

I need to figure out which growth aids I will use. Maybe I will stick with vitamins for now because I am in the no buy challenge.

Anyone want to donate some megatek?:sekret:

lawyer2be371

Me too!! Mean 2nd one!!!! LOL but I got my hair dyed on the 1st. so I have been only started back using my mn mix a little in the back, because that is the section I'm focusing on for the next three months EAR DOWN we will grow!