STEP IT UP ON THE GROWTH AIDS..PART 2

4mia

I decided to mix some mtg that I had with some Brahmi oil and let it turn solid, then use it as a grease and prepoo.

supermodelsonya

This time I made a mix of Megatek and Bee Mine and placed in an applicator bottle. I'm very sick right now so I dont have time for that old method I was telling you about. That takes too much time and I can't stand for no more than 5 min without pain....so I made the mix, placed in applicator bottle and applied to scalp. Got the slight itchies.

I must say, the megatek is masking the slight smell of sulphur. Don't get me wrong, the smell of sulphur doesn't upset me at all. But it did mask the smell. Coconut and Mango smells yummy together.

Mandy4610

Hey Ladies, three more weeks to go. How are yall doing? I am still taking my vits, drinking lots of water and I am even exercising a bit more now.
I am doing ok, I think.

Mandy4610

This time I made a mix of Megatek and Bee Mine and placed in an applicator bottle. I'm very sick right now so I dont have time for that old method I was telling you about. That takes too much time and I can't stand for no more than 5 min without pain....so I made the mix, placed in applicator bottle and applied to scalp. Got the slight itchies.

I must say, the megatek is masking the slight smell of sulphur. Don't get me wrong, the smell of sulphur doesn't upset me at all. But it did mask the smell. Coconut and Mango smells yummy together.
Hope you are feeling better now.:grin:

supermodelsonya

Thanks. I'm sick with pneumonia but my mix sits right by my bed. Along with my Biotin and meds....APL or die!

(not literally though...)

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
I will be applying my MTG/MN mix today after my wash and set. Imma ask my mom to do it this time so I can get everything.

nycutiepie

I started my new mix this week of MTG+MT. I was previously using BM+MT. I threw some peppermint oil and a drop of castor oil in but I can still smell the MTG. Doesn't bother me though because I apply at night and the smell dissipates by AM. I'm just trying to use up the MTG then I'll be back to the BM+MT. I'll be applying again tonight.

LaidBak

I am so curious about this Chlorella thing. How is it working for you?

I'm still in the experimental phase. I settled on a daily amount of a particular brand and I am at the end of the bottle. I am now switching to another brand and will experiment with that. I have to figure out the right brand and amount to take.

But that Jan pic in my siggy was taken the day I started taking chlorella (Jan 23nd). The Feb pic was taken on the 27th. I shouldn't have taken it wih wet hair, I should have smoothed it out, but you can see I got about 3/4 of an inch during that time. Now of course I've been using other aides too so who knows what the chlorella would have done by itself.

SmartyPants

This is good to know. I have two bottles of the Strawberry Kiwi and one bottle of the Mango. Right now I am using the Strawberry Kiwi/MT mix. My mom says it smells like ish. It doesn't bother me because I use it when I rollerset at night and I don't smell a thing when I wake up in the morning. But it is good to know that the Mango mixes well with MT. Hopefully it won't bother her as much when I get around to using the Mango.

Jazzmommy

I'm still hanging in there... I was applying 4x week but now a days I've been getty pretty lazy and applying only 3x week...hope that doesn't derail my progress:ohwell:

I'm now using MT/BM so we'll see how that goes... Hang in there ladies!

supermodelsonya

I think I'm obsessed. I NEVER get lazy to apply my GA's LOL! That's one of the first things I do in the morning besides take my vitamins right before I drop my 11 year old at school. I had pneumonia last week and I kept my mix by my bed!

THis hair better grow or else!

Last edited:

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
Here's my progress so far:
Picture on the left is from Nov. 2008 and the one on the right is from March 8th 2009

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
I will be starting back applying my MTG/MN mix that I have left tomorrow. I gotta get that stuff out the way....

Jaxhair

Still MTing with sulphur oil and MN. I'm tired of thi oil now, just want it to get finished so I can make a fresh batch with herbs. I also take loads of herbal teas including nettle which some peeps have reported seeing growth with.

This challenge comes to an end on the 31st - right Mandy? This is right on time for me because my cycle of PSC ends on the 26th, so will be posting photos between the 26th and the 31st. Oh God, I hope my hair has grown after all this.....

nycutiepie

I'm taking a break this week but I was going strong for a while. I'm jumping back on full force with MT + MTG starting this weekend. I might go back to BM + MT because the MTG smell started getting to me. I have alot of ng but it's behaving. Good Luck ladies!

DaPPeR

NIBERIANGIRL
Mandy you have to do a part 3 to this. I obtained excellent growth from my MN mixed with sulfur mix. I see APL by the end of the year! I don't post in here often, but I love this challenge.

supermodelsonya

Yes...will there be a part III????

I'm back on my MT/Bee MIne but instead of mixing, I alternate. The front of my hair really needs some pushing along so I'm using Bee Mine there 2x a day.

Mandy4610

Still MTing with sulphur oil and MN. I'm tired of thi oil now, just want it to get finished so I can make a fresh batch with herbs. I also take loads of herbal teas including nettle which some peeps have reported seeing growth with.

This challenge comes to an end on the 31st - right Mandy? This is right on time for me because my cycle of PSC ends on the 26th, so will be posting photos between the 26th and the 31st. Oh God, I hope my hair has grown after all this.....
Hey Jax, I am looking forward to seeing your progress. please do not forget to share.

yes, the challenge ends march 31st.

Mandy you have to do a part 3 to this. I obtained excellent growth from my MN mixed with sulfur mix. I see APL by the end of the year! I don't post in here often, but I love this challenge.

Yes...will there be a part III????

I'm back on my MT/Bee MIne but instead of mixing, I alternate. The front of my hair really needs some pushing along so I'm using Bee Mine there 2x a day.
Hey Ladies, I am so glad that yall are loving this challenge.
I will most likely do a part 3:yep:

Jaxhair

Okay, here we go! Comparison pics Dec/March..... maaan, these pics took me forever to get here - I hate technology sometimes!:wallbash:

I'll carry on with the growth aids too, and it'd be fab if this challenge continued throughout the year. Seems like I'm averaging half an inch a month. I want more, lol! But I'm happy with this. A little (or a lot) extra would be fab though :yep:

HHG ladies, can't wait to see your progress pics!

The spatula shot for March should read, '' I need a ruler now I've maxed out on the spatula''. I hate technology sometimes... grrrrr!

Anashja

I'm still in! I havent being using regular growth aid... just made my hair soOo friggin thick, its unbelievable...but the growth has been good I switched out to patience growth creme, so far so good... I transitioned for 9 months...I think I'm at my full year and I want to say hurray to my just about 6.5 inches I grew (measured at crown, IDK how much in back) ...I cant wait to be SL...

Jazzmommy

Hello,

My progress picture is in my avatar and below. I definitely thickened up on Megatek. I gained about 2 inches at the top and about 1 inch everywhere else. I did a trim before taking the pictures so you can't tell much difference on the length, but I am pleased with my 3 mos of Mega tek use.