Stephanie Suthers Hairobics!!!

gymfreak336

Oh really....(I love scalp stuff):look:

Its been ages since I used anything from her line...

Yes sir!

I used to put it on my scalp before washing and sit under my heat cap for 20 minutes and then let it cool and shampoo out. It really helped deep into a stretch when I couldn't manipulate my hair as much.

Lucky's Mom

Thanks, JN and all the other ladies for all the wonderful compliments. Sometimes its hard to keep my fingers out of my nape. I never had any before. Here's what my nape has looked like since high school. Now I have anywhere between 2"-3" and I just started going to Stephanie in November.

It grew a little (maybe an inch) with Ovation, but it became brittle and fell right back out. As a matter of fact, Ovation did quite a bit of damage.

WHAAAT? Oh boy. I am so happy I don't use commercial stuff. I am so sorry Yodie.:nono:

yodie

Yep, I learned that my hair likes simplicity. So, I'll leave it at healthy shampoo, condish, protein treatments every now and then and oil/treatments for my scalp. I've been trying stuff for the last 3.5 yrs and my hair is shorter than when I first joined. Needless to say, I'm cured!

yodie

can you ask when will or if there will ever be an east coast salon?
has anyone ever suffered from itchy scalp and it stopped?

Don't quote me on this, but I think some people from back east may come out this way to see her.

I used to have itchy, dry scalp years ago when I used regular hair grease (not oils) on my scalp. You should try tea tree oil. Stephanie really works to achieve a healthy scalp.

gymfreak336

Yodie, please keep me in mind if you find out she is offering a discount or running a sale again. I need to get some more oil.

DivaD04

I have tea tree eo but it doesn't work. it works for a short period of time but as for long term...uh uh. I did order from hairobics since most of her products target my condition...either i'm really dehydrated or my scalp is constantly just flat out dry.
nutrition; I'm moving soon so eating more healthier will be in the works. I lovvvvve salmon and salad. :look: I can really eat it everyday. I'm not a big fan of brazil nuts but I do like them enough to eat them. Sooo much is to gain from this thread....oh and I just told dh earlier that I'm going to visit my family this summer and if all goes well, I'll make an appt to see samantha suthers.

yodie

Just an fyi... the products that I use are different than what's sold to consumers. Not saying the retail products aren't good. I've never used them before and I'm sure they work very well.

This is a bad quality pic, but I snapped it just to show the difference in my nape. First photo (posted this already in the thread) is how my nape has been since high school. Needless to say, I have always envied ladies who've been able to wear their hair up in a bun. Like I said before, it grew a little with Ovation, but most of my hair was a mess after that.

Hope you can see the pic. I took the updated one with my cell phone. I'm holding my braid at the end. I'm not pushing Hairobics. Just sharing my joy!!

Attachments

• nape.jpg
    nape.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 14
  • nape update.jpg
    nape update.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 22

Platinum

Just an fyi... the products that I use are different than what's sold to consumers. Not saying the retail products aren't good. I've never used them before and I'm sure they work very well.

This is a bad quality pic, but I snapped it just to show the difference in my nape. First photo (posted this already in the thread) is how my nape has been since high school. Needless to say, I have always envied ladies who've been able to wear their hair up in a bun. Like I said before, it grew a little with Ovation, but most of my hair was a mess after that.

Hope you can see the pic. I took the updated one with my cell phone. I'm holding my braid at the end. I'm not pushing Hairobics. Just sharing my joy!!

Congratulations Yodie! Great progress!:clap:

Relentless

Reinventing
Has anyone used the Scalp Rejuvenator, Leave In Conditioner or the Scalp Booster from this product line? How did it work for you? I've been thinking about purchasing them for a while.