Steppin' Out: Let me see you partyin/clubbin hairstyles

KurlyNinja

Steppin' Out: Let me see your partyin/clubbin hairstyles

I know for the most part most lady's pull out the va-va-voom hair when they are steppin out for the night. My go-to style lately when I go out has been the fro hawk. And as much as I loooove my fro hawk, I need some new styles. So I'm dedicating this thread to all the party-hoppers, drink-sipping, rump-shaking, date-going hair lovers of this forum. I dont care if your natural, relaxed or somewhere in between post your pics of your fab hair!

:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

Last edited:

ellegantelle

This is a fun thread! Thanks OP! I'll contribute a few...

Braidout

High Bun (pinned under)

Braidout to one side

Bun

Braidout in a Mohawk using a banana clip

Victoria44

I usually do a large puff, so i don't have to worry about my hair poofing up by the end of the night

bride91501

Why did I come in this thread? :lol: ok, you've been warned...lol. here come the pics.

I'm a PS junkie, so my hair is rarely out. When it is, it's normally in a twistout style, or one that has morphed into an afro lol.

Beginning of my journey- pinned up up-do - all I could do lol

Puff

My favorite wig (pre-cut)

Bantu Knot-Out

Wig

Braid-out with twisted ends

My first and last LF wig...not a fan of them on me

Tis all :grin:

CrissieD

I'm on the left cuzzo is on the right both natural wash & gos (w/ Eco styler I think) Her's is pinned up on one side... That was a fun night. I need to go out more.

Sent from my Super Kewl EVO... Please blame the phone for the typos

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1318211432367.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1318211432367.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 450

CrissieD

Bump. I wanna see some more...

Sent from my Super Kewl EVO... Please blame the phone for the typos

Rocky91

NYE side boob.
i go out often. a lot. hell, i'm young and in college, may as well get it in before i have real bills.
i'll post the most appropriate ones i can find. cause y'all ain't ready for some of the other ones. :look:
probably take all of these down in a few days anyways...

that's it. I need to stop myself before I post a gazillion. cause i go out damn near every weekend. and my hurr always look good. :look:
PICS REMOVED

Last edited:

SmileyNY

I usually just do a wash & go, but I'm going to start experimenting with unique up-do's this fall/winter. I'll come back to post pictures of the ones that actually end up being cute :lol: Here are a couple pics of me going out w/a washin-n-go in the past couple weeks.

Rocky91 Nice pics! I love your pony look. Might have to borrow that one for my winter up-do collection :grin: :lol:

Sent from my iPhone.

niqu92

i always do braidouts or wash and goes because my hair always gets sweated out and smells like ciggarettes,janjaweed,and coochie sweat when i leave the club
this is how i usually do my hair,i did a braidout and i straightened my bangs:

fivetimestwo

This is my makeshift updo I like (especially when it's humid). I just brush half of it into a high ponytail, leaving hair out at the top/front, then I pin it under like a mini bouffant.

kandiekj100

wash n' go with the sides pinned away from my face with bobby pins and a side bang

A low puff with some type of adornment (usually a flower)

side-swept wash 'n go - this is my "oh you fancy, huh" hairstyle :lol: (I also do the fro-hawk when I'm trying to go for "edgy" or "funky"

Please excuse the mirror pic. This was originally for DH when he was away at basic training

Barbie83

Love this thread idea!

half wig (Model Model Capri - same as my avi)

half wig (La Debbie)

half wig (Creta Girl :love:)

annnnd.....a throwback to my relaxed days, when i could actually wear my own hair, in a straight style, and not have even a thought about sweating/reversion :lol:

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
I am not the best at stylin' my puff but I like to pin the back up. Or pin the back and front up.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 339
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 349
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 348

fitnessmommy

I did victory rolls and a flower once...

goingout1.jpg

goingout4.jpg

But, normally if I don't want to worry about sweating out my hair when I dance...and that ALWAYS happens when I straighten it... I just do curly hair...
goingout2.jpg

goingout3.jpg

Dposh167

if i know i'm not gonna sweat, I may wear a bang with a high knot bun.

if i know i WILL sweat,
I usually do half up half down. With a wavy/cury clip in at the bottom to blend in with my hair if it frizzes

this was actually a half wig i clipped halfway up to make it look like mine

this was a braid out on my own hair. I never do this style anymore cuz it frizzed like crazy that nite

candy626

Such cute styles! I'm not very creative with my hair and never could figure out how to wear it while it's in it's natural state, for nights out on the town or date night (other than the basic wash n' go or a not so cute bun). This definitely has given me some ideas.

Wish I could have checked out some of these styles earlier this year when I went to Miami with my bf. My hair was out of control that whole trip. Some of these pinned up styles would have came in handy. :yep: