Strange discovery I made about my hair

NubianAngel

I am really frustrated with my hair lately because the hair at the middle of my head seems so short. It seems to never grow. I am taking much better care of my hair and body now, but it still seems like I get no resuts. BTW, I don't relax or blowdry my hair, so its hard to tell its length.

Anyway, I decide to pluck a single hair from this "trouble area on my head and examine it, because I feel so fed up. The hair was actually rooted in the front of my head, and not the middle. To my suprise, the hair was longer than it looked. I measured it and it was 11.5 inches long

So I won't give up on growing my hair out just yet. Even the parts of it that look really short are improving and growing. I just have to remind myself not to give up.

licutiexx

It's good that you're not giving up.It's good to keep a positive attiude. For me I just think about the fact that a year from now I'll have 5+ inches and I really exciting considering a year ago my hair was at the same length that it was the year before.

C

Cami

NubianAngel,
It seems like I have the same problem too. My hair in the center of my head doesn't grow like the rest. The thing that has helped me was stretching my relaxers. I'm glad to hear of your success!

miss_brown

Seeing the growth with natural hair takes forever if you don't straighten it. For the first time in about 4 months, I got my hair pressed a couple weeks ago, and I could not believe how much my hair had grown (almost 3 inches). It was definitely motivation for me to continue with my regimen. Stay encouraged, girl. The length is there and growing, it's just camoflauged by your beautiful curls/kinks