Strange plant and bony backs?

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
Yeah, the title sucks. *shrugs*

A plant entered my dream state, set in the ground and viewed from different sides. At the center of its long stem, it became bent at a 135° angle and then grew into a tight, vine-like curl ending with purple clover bloom, its flared head brushing the earth.

Next, men, women, children of various sizes and races mention God as their Lord and bowed in prayer. While bent, I saw their backs but not as they should have been. All were dull grey, narrow, vertebrae and ribs pronounced. One little boy had some damage to his spinal ridge but I knew he would be healed eventually.

The meaning rolled out to me upon waking: the plant represents true believers while on the earth. We came from dirt. We grow in the spirit and the physical. Our entire selves are bent and reshaped by Our Creator. By our submission to His will in every area, we blossom into a priest of His Kingdom (purple being a color of wealth and royalty. We will look peculiar to the rest of the world, be rejected because we do not stand up proudly as the world beckons us to do. Even from that position, we are nurtured by Him and thrive in spite of the problems that position places us in.

Job 14:2 – He comes forth like a flower, and is cut down: he flees also as a shadow, and continues not.

Psalm 37:2 – For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.

James 1:11 – For the sun is no sooner risen with a burning heat, but it wither the grass, and the flower thereof falls, and the grace of the fashion of it perishes: so also shall the rich man fade away in his ways.

1 Peter 1:13-25 – Why gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ; As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance: But as he which has called you is holy, so be you holy in all manner of conversation; Because it is written, Be you holy; for I am holy.

And if you call on the Father, who without respect of persons judges according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear: For as much as you know that you were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: Who truly was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you, Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.

Seeing you have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit to unfeigned love of the brothers, see that you love one another with a pure heart fervently: Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which lives and stays for ever.

For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass wither, and the flower thereof falls away (Isaiah 40:6).

But the word of the Lord endures for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached to you.
The thin backs of the people praying were their spirit man within, beginning to glow and strength through their confession (heart-felt agreement) of His majesty. It also means that if we want to be at His throne while in the flesh, we must bow, kneel, or prostrate ourselves before Him for He is Our King and deserves that honor. I got the impression He wanted to see His Light develop within us for no flesh shall have glory at His throne (1 Corinthians 1:29). There are probably more things that could be gleaned, but I better get back to housekeeping.

This was a great big hint to present myself before His throne (entering the Holy of Holies in spirit) more often instead of waiting until there is an emergency. I think He cut me a break because I do pray, talk about, and ponder Him all the day long. Glory goes all to Him if this inspired anyone to do that same.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Yeah, the title sucks. *shrugs*

A plant entered my dream state, set in the ground and viewed from different sides. At the center of its long stem, it became bent at a 135° angle and then grew into a tight, vine-like curl ending with purple clover bloom, its flared head brushing the earth.

Next, men, women, children of various sizes and races mention God as their Lord and bowed in prayer. While bent, I saw their backs but not as they should have been. All were dull grey, narrow, vertebrae and ribs pronounced. One little boy had some damage to his spinal ridge but I knew he would be healed eventually.

The meaning rolled out to me upon waking: the plant represents true believers while on the earth. We came from dirt. We grow in the spirit and the physical. Our entire selves are bent and reshaped by Our Creator. By our submission to His will in every area, we blossom into a priest of His Kingdom (purple being a color of wealth and royalty. We will look peculiar to the rest of the world, be rejected because we do not stand up proudly as the world beckons us to do. Even from that position, we are nurtured by Him and thrive in spite of the problems that position places us in.

The thin backs of the people praying were their spirit man within, beginning to glow and strength through their confession (heart-felt agreement) of His majesty. It also means that if we want to be at His throne while in the flesh, we must bow, kneel, or prostrate ourselves before Him for He is Our King and deserves that honor. I got the impression He wanted to see His Light develop within us for no flesh shall have glory at His throne (1 Corinthians 1:29). There are probably more things that could be gleaned, but I better get back to housekeeping.

This was a great big hint to present myself before His throne (entering the Holy of Holies in spirit) more often instead of waiting until there is an emergency. I think He cut me a break because I do pray, talk about, and ponder Him all the day long. Glory goes all to Him if this inspired anyone to do that same.

Beautiful and it takes me back to when I was saved and began my journey in love with Christ Jesus.

I had nothing and my family and the world saw me as weak, empoverished, and without dignity. Yet this was all in the natural and was based upon material things, external. Yet my spirit was growing and being nourished and developing in the riches of riches which was in Jesus and His eternal glory.

Your dream speaks of my life and that of many, many others who know Jesus.

mrselle

Beautiful and it takes me back to when I was saved and began my journey in love with Christ Jesus.

I had nothing and my family and the world saw me as weak, empoverished, and without dignity. Yet this was all in the natural and was based upon material things, external. Yet my spirit was growing and being nourished and developing in the riches of riches which was in Jesus and His eternal glory.

Your dream speaks of my life and that of many, many others who know Jesus.

You summed up the bolded perfectly. I remember my mother saying things like, "I feel sorry for you" and "You can't possbly like living like that" (in reference to me going through a difficult time and not having a lot of money...not my walk with Christ). No one could see that my external situation was only temporary.

Shimmie

Staff member
You summed up the bolded perfectly. I remember my mother saying things like, "I feel sorry for you" and "You can't possbly like living like that" (in reference to me going through a difficult time and not having a lot of money...not my walk with Christ). No one could see that my external situation was only temporary.

:yep: Exactly. I started tithing and of course the 'enemy' challenged it, and on the outside, it looked foolish to my family when I was already limited in funds.

Yet... I believed God and I believed Him at His Word; I trusted Him above the doubts of others. God proved beyond it all, that He is faithful to those faithful. I have no regrets for my spirit is richer by trusting in Him for my life and my children's lives.

This message that Nymphe has shared reminds me of Ezekiel and the Valley of the Dry Bones... The bones broken, dry and bare, came to life by the breath of life given by God. God restores life to those in Him.

To God be all the glory...

Rainbow Dash

This message is so profound. It speaks to my spirit and I am able to continue to rest in His presence as He shapes me for His design and purpose. I am also going through where people look at my situation and the things that have happened in my life and wonder.

I feel like Hebrews 12, where Christ depised the shame as He endured the cross. I will continue to trust Him, for He is the Author and Finisher of my faith. I am learning to rejoice in my trials for it brings my will, soul, and spirit to Him.

I was reminded of Joseph and how until His word came, the word of God tried Him. The trying of my faith is much more precious than gold.

God, I trust You and my joy is full in You!!

Shimmie

Staff member
This message is so profound. It speaks to my spirit and I am able to continue to rest in His presence as He shapes me for His design and purpose.

I am also going through where people look at my situation and the things that have happened in my life and wonder.

I feel like Hebrews 12, where Christ depised the shame as He endured the cross. I will continue to trust Him, for He is the Author and Finisher of my faith. I am learning to rejoice in my trials for it brings my will, soul, and spirit to Him.

I was reminded of Joseph and how until His word came, the word of God tried Him. The trying of my faith is much more precious than gold.

God, I trust You and my joy is full in You!!

You shall prevail in all...

Your testimony reminds me of this scripture that the Lord gave me when my family members just didn't understand why I chose to live for Jesus...

From Psalm 71:

In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.
2 Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me.
3 Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.
4 Deliver me, O my God, out of the hand of the wicked, out of the hand of the unrighteous and cruel man.
5 For thou art my hope, O Lord GOD: thou art my trust from my youth.
6 By thee have I been holden up from the womb: thou art he that took me out of my mother's bowels: my praise shall be continually of thee.

7 I am as a WONDER unto many; but thou art my strong refuge.

Growing in Jesus.... He removes the old and we appear frail and helpless, yet we are clothed in His love and righteousness and become brand new.

Through it all, we've learned to trust in Jesus; we've learned to give our all..

Blessings to you Health&hair28 in full abundance...

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Nymphe,

That title sure did get my attention.. lol ... but I'm glad I read the post. Very edifying to the spirit!! To thank you for sharing that.

The strongest I feel, are the times I've been on my knees to pray, with a contrite heart....whether it's for me or for someone else. Submitting to God's will causes the weak say they're strong, and the strong say they're weak...enabled by the Holy Spirit Himself.