Stuck at certain length

carrie

OK, I seem to be stuck at my current length right now. I am a 4B who wears a weave. I keep my hair pretty well moisturized daily with my braid spray and Hot Oil Six and I wash/condition 1-2x a week with Paul Mitchell Moisturizing shampoo and the Detangler conditioner. I remove my weave every 6 weeks for a redo/deep conditioner. I havent permed in AGES. I am looking for suggesstions!

Oh yeah I have a great diet high in protein, drink lots of water and I take my vitamins!

foxybronx

Since you haven’t permed in so long, you probably aren’t seeing the growth due to shrinkage!

I think your hair is still growing.

gyrl102

i would recommend possibly letting your hair breath for about a week or two before you get another weave and what techique is she using

carrie

I think I may get it relaxed and wear up in a bun for a while. Just for a change.

foxybronx said:
Since you haven’t permed in so long, you probably aren’t seeing the growth due to shrinkage!

I think your hair is still growing.

This is probably true. I'm 16 weeks post relaxer, just came out of braids and it appears as though my hair has only grown a little. I know that's not the case though. It's this new growth shrinkage going on. Can't wait to relax. :grin:

Isis

carrie said:
I think I may get it relaxed and wear up in a bun for a while. Just for a change.
That sounds like a good idea.:) I bet you have lots of progress and length too.